Chapter 38

October 31st (Halloween)
Julliard School

Nokia

   The first two hours of school go by in a blur and before you know it the bell for third hour to begin, rings.

I exit out of literature, picking up my belongings and making my way in the hall.

The school has different orange , and black decorations to represent Halloween. Students are dressed up in Halloween colors and a few are dressed in costumes.

I roll my eyes at the teachers trying to be edgy and outdo each other in their costumes. Old asses. Then all of them compete to have the spookiest and best decorated classrooms. I can't blame them though.

They asses got none better to do but pester kids and compete in kiddy competitions with their colleagues.

As I'm walking I feel myself get stuck to something on the ground. I stumble forward , but regain my balance. I pull my shoe out of whatever it is ,with all my strength.

I inspect my shoe and realize it's fuckin chocolate and it's still some stuck at the bottom of my shoe. I groan , a little irritated that chocolate is on my expensive shoes.

"Fuckin nasty ass bastards." I mumble to myself , as I pull the chocolate off the bottom of my shoe.

I roll my eyes a irritated, as I walk into poetry. But I feel myself light up inside ,as I see Solána.

Her appearance takes my breath away, and then and there I decide she's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.

Her wild , beautiful freeform curls are shining and all around her head. From what I can see she has on a tight orange shirt, with a bralette over it. And white pants that hugs her curves, making her look delectable.

She doesn't notice me staring at her as she looks at stuff on her phone. Her makeup is beautiful and simple. Her cat eye and glossed lips makes her look seductive as hell.

Damn she's fine. And don't even know it. It's like every time I see her I'm more blown away then the last time. It's like she's not even real.

Her ass of a boyfriend is lucky as hell. She would have me wrapped around her damn finger. I'd be eating out the palm of her hand if she wanted.

Too bad she's not gay. Or gay ,and won't admit it.

Either way it's like I don't even give a fuck. The more I see her and the more I'm around her, the more I want her. The more I have to have her. The more I want her to be mine.

A part of me just knows we have potential with each other. But the insensitive, cold side of me just wants to have sex with her and move on.

Just so I can prove these "feelings", wrong. That all this is just strong sexual attraction, and admiration. Nothing more.

I know I've said before that I want to have sex to turn her out and because she's a challenge. But deep down it's actually to challenge myself and somehow prove these feelings wrong.

A part of me knows these feelings are valid. That they are only gonna grow stronger,and more profound from this point.

I don't know what she's doing to me but it's scary and exciting all in one. I'm shying away from it, but welcoming it all at the same time. I can try to minimize it but I know it's something significant. I just know. And that scares me.

She just has my mind everywhere. Got me contradicting myself, and going against what I know and have always thought.

It's just something about her.