I

Chapter One

"No matter what you do I still love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this her fate? To be married with the ice prince. Park Jimin.  Kim SoYeon is now officially becoming Park Jimin's wife.

Jimin is a member of a worldwide famous boygroup called BTS. His attitude is completely the opposite when he is with his fans called ARMY. He always told her to shut her mouth about their marriage, he said because he didn't want to make his fans sad or disappointed.

SoYeon is still on her last stage of college. She's kind hearted and warm unlike her husband who is very cold.

SoYeon POV

"Morning." I greeted as I saw him walking down.

No response from him only a quick glances from him. I sighed heavily.

Don't think that I sleep with him together, No.
We sleep in different room, I don't care if our parents finds out. It's his idea anyways.

I slept on the guest room and he slept on the bedroom where we supposed to be sleeping together.

"Are you still going to that college?" He askes as he put down his phone down.

"Yeah..." I answered him with a smile plastered on my face.

"Sucks." He said.

I just looked at him with nothing comes out from my mouth. I put the sandwiches I made on the plate and placed it in front of Jimin, I went upstairs to change my clothes.

"How many times should I tell you?" I looked at him as I arrived at the first floor.

"What?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"I told you not to wear a see through clothes for a thousand times." Jimin groaned.

"Why?" I tilted my head, "I still don't understand why you won't let me use this kind of clothes, it's comfortable for me."

Jimin runs his hand through his face in frustratedly. He stood up and went to the couch and turned on the TV. I sighed and leave the house.

~~~

When will you change your attitude Jimin?

"Soyeon."

I can't stop imagining things.

"Kim SoYeon."

"KIM SOYEON!!"

Someone snapped me back to reality.

Kim Soyeon? Oh right. They don't know about my marriage.

"What happen to you? These days you've been acting so weird." I could hear her voice clearly.

"What? Acting weird? No way."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure Choi ShinHye." I pinched her cheeks.

"SoYeon is that a wedding ring?" A boy came to me as he wrapped his arm around ShinHye's shoulder.
He is her boyfriend. Bae HyunSik.

"What? Wedding ring? No. My mom gave this to me." I smiled, they mouthed an 'o'

Sorry guys I lied to you.