XVIII

Chapter 18

"Congratulations on your graduation day!"

=================================

Soyeon POV

I went home late because ShinHye invited me to her graduation party in her house. As soon as I arrived at home I threw everything on the sofa and went to my room.

I texted Taehyung.

Hey, you promised me that you'll come at my graduation day.

15 minutes after that he replied my message.

I'm really sorry SoYeon-ah, I forgot that we have a concert. I'm really sorry.

That's okay

You're not mad right?

Nah...

Okayy, I need to go, we still have to practice and good news, our manager said that tomorrow there will be no schedule, we'll have a world tour concert the day after tomorrow so he gave us one day break.

Owh... okay then. Great.

I sighed heavily. This house will be so empty without that cold hearted man.

I just remembered something. I haven't read the letter Jimin gave me. I ran downstairs to take the letter hidden under the bouquet of flowers and medal.

I haven't opened the letter but why my heart is beating so fast? It's like I knew the context of the letter already.

Dear SoYeon,

Congratulations on your graduation day!

Jimin

That's it?! My eyes widened. I threw the letter as I hold in my anger.

~~~

I went to the supermarket to buy some groceries especially dairy products, Jimin loves milk. Everything were peaceful until I heard noises coming toward here.

Why are there so many reporters and cameras? What happen? Is there a robbery in here? Is there a celebrity here?

I was shocked when I realized they all were coming toward me.

The flash of the cameras made my head dizzy, together with the reporters voices from all direction. My legs are weakening, I fell down.

"Hey!" I heard someone's voices. It's Taehyung.

"Go."

"But Mr.Kim we haven't finis–"

"I said Go."

"Mr.Kim we–"

"GO!!" He yelled in front of them, making them scared and ran away. I was still lying on the floor.

He carried my bridal style and that's when my vision became blur and in a sudden everything went black.

"SoYeon wake up." I heard a deep sexy voice calling my name. I opened my eyes slowly.

"Thank God you're awake, here drink this." He gave me a glass of mineral water.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked.

"He hasn't done practicing. He said he's worried about you." I chuckled.

"Fake."

"Do you really think that Jimin hates you?"

"Yeah, of course, the way he treated me, the way he talk to me everything explains his personality, he doesn't care about me." I crossed my arms.

"You need to stop thinking like that. Here look at this."