XXI

Chapter 21

"I want you to call me daddy."

=================================

Later on...
That night~

SoYeon POV

"Hey, you're sleeping in my room okay, take your things and put it here." Jimin smiled.

"Okay, let me take a bath first." I took my pajamas and went to the toilet. I dip myself on the bathtub filled with warm water.

Once I'm done taking a bath I wear my pajamas and went outside, I caught Jimin playing with his phone.

"Hey I'm done." He turned his head toward me and he froze.

"What?" I tilted my head.

He licked his lips.

"Nothing." He went to his closet to take his clothes.

~~~

"SoYeon-ah, do you want a boy or a girl?" Jimin said as he rested his head on my shoulder. We were sitting down on the bed,watching TV.

"I want a boy, he will be handsome just like his father." I chuckled.

"I want a girl, she will be so cute just like you." He pinched my cheeks.

"So..." I looked at Jimin. "You ready?"

"Well, ye–" he crashed his lips on mine. The kiss got hotter and hotter.

"Your lips taste like strawberry." Jimin smirked and pushed me.

"Can I asked you something before we start?" His hand support his body on top of me.

"What is it?" I smiled.

His face leaned closer to my ear.

"I want you to call me Daddy." He whispered as he smirked.

We make love until we both ran out of energy, Good thing I still can feel my legs, if not I won't be able to walk tomorrow. We kissed again to ended our night.

"I love you babe." Jimin said as he broke the kiss.

"I love you too." I kissed his cheeks.

We both fell asleep with his hand circling my waist and his face on my shoulder, he kissed the crooked of my neck before he fell asleep.