XII

Chapter 12

"Bestfriends always have each other's back."

=================================

SoYeon POV

I feel guilty for doing that to ShinHye so I ran after her but she was too fast I lost her track. Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned my head and saw a figure of a man standing in front of me.

"HyunSik! Thank God you're here. I can't find ShinHye, do you know where she is?" I panted.

"What did you say to her?" He gave me a death glare.

"What? I said that she changed and she was too addicted to you." I took a step back as he took a step forward.

"What kind of friend are you? ShinHye cried, don't you know that?!" He barely raised his voice.

"Stop it, HyunSik. You don't need to raised your voice, I'll apologize to her as soon as I can." I was scared to see him changed like that.

I felt sorry  AF. I don't mean to hurt her feelings like that. I searched the whole campus but she was nowhere to be found, so I thought she went home already.

~~~

"ShinHye!" I called and knocked her door repeatedly but she won't come out.

"ShinHye!!" I was about to leave when suddenly I heard the door being opened.

"ShinHye!!" I hugged her. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, forgive me."

She broke the hug and smiled but her smile doesn't show any happiness at all, only sadness. Suddenly her tears flow down her cheeks.

"I forgive you but SoYeon. I..I.." she sobbed.

"You what?" I Tapped her shoulder.

"My mom and dad asked me to move to Australia and I'm leaving tonight. They'll wait for me at the airport and I have to get there as soon as I can." Her tears won't stop falling.

"ShinHye, I'll go to the airport with you." I wiped her tears.

"No you can't, you have to stay here." Her eyes widened.

"ShinHye, listen! You're my bestfriend and I'll always be on your side." I gave her a smile. "I'll come here later."

I ran back home. Silence filled the house, well I don't care about that for now, I need to get ready. Fast.

~~~

"SoYeon, where are you going?" Jimin asked as he walked down he stairs.

"Somewhere." I slammed the door accidentaly, making Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at my weird attitude.

I ran back toward ShinHye's house.

"ShinHye! Let's go!" Nothing responsed, I tried to called her one more time but still...

ShinHye POV

"SoYeon I'm really sorry, I have to leave you. I don't want you to be sad, I want you to be happy even if I'm not on your side again." I rested my forehead on the window, all I can hear was car engine and a music playing.
Tears started to fall down slowly.