III

Chapter three

"I need to stop thinking about you because I know you're not thinking about me."

=====================================

SoYeon POV

"Let me move to my own room." I was about to jumped from his bed when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

He pulled me closer until I could felt his breathes on my neck. It tickles me.

"Ji...Jimin-ah."

"Shut up and go to sleep." His breathe is cold, I knew he was smiling. I turned my head toward him and saw him sleeping calmly.

His sleeping face is so cute, it makes me want to eat him.

"I said go to sleep." My eyes widened. I can't believe he knew I wasn't asleep but observing his face instead.

"Jimin..."

"What?" He opened his left eye.

"I can't sleep."

"Why?" His hands hug me tighter.

"I don't know."

He placed my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead, I could feel my whole body is burning.

"Now sleep."

I could feel his heart beating rapidly, not as fast as mine but yeah...

~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jimin went  out from the bathroom with a towel hanging on his neck and wet hair.

"You awake?" He asked coldly.

How did he do that? Being cold and hot at the same time?

I kicked the thick blanket and jumped out from the bed. He gave me a glances and looked away. I went out from his room and headed straight to the kitchen.

Ding dong~

The door bell rang, I groaned as I rolled my eyes lazily.

"SoYeon!!" Jungkook came to me and hugged me suddenly.

"Come on Jungkook don't act like you're her boyfriend, she's Jimin's." someone tapped Jungkook once he broke our hug.

"I'm not trying to steal her from Jimin hyung." Jungkook chuckled.

"Hey, you're SoYeon right? I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me Taehyung." His mouth formed a rectangle when he smile. That's cute.

"I'm Kim So...Oops, I mean Park SoYeon." I replied his smile.

"I heard my name." My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice behind me. I almost got a heart attack.

"Stop scaring me like that!" I barely raised my voice. Jimin gave me I–don't–care look.

"Hyung, Manager nim told us that we're going to have a comeback next week and a fanmeet five days after the comeback." Said Jungkook.

"Okay then... well, where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"They are sleeping at the dorm." Taehyung said.

"Can I see your dorm?" I asked as I smile.

"No."

"Yes."

"Aww come on Jimin, she's your wife not a stranger you just met." Taehyung tapped his shoulder.

"Fine." Jimin sighed. "Go change first. We'll wait for you."

Jimin made a space for Jungkook and Taehyung so they can come inside. I ran upstairs and changed into an over sized hoodie and a short pants,I tied my hair into ponytail.

I walked down the stairs and they all stared at me with blank face.

"What?"