X

Chapter Ten

"As time goes by his attitude started to changed too."

==================================

Jimin POV

I decided to take her phone and bring it upstairs, to my room.

I locked the door and sat on my bed with her phone in front of me. I scrolled the page up until it reached the first page.

01:12 a.m, first day of marriage.

Today is the day I got married with a stranger. His name is Park Jimin. He has an attractive eyes, muscular body and a kissable lips, I don't believe in love at first sight, but I think I'm wrong. I fell in love with him, UNEXPECTEDLY.

11:24 p.m, second day.

As time goes by his attitude started to changed too. He's getting arrogant and cold. At first I don't mind, I'm fine with it. Sometimes he went home late, I don't know why, but I tried to keep positive.

23:44 p.m, third day.

He went home with a red face today, I could see that he's drunk. When I opened the door as he fell toward me, I brought him upstairs, his forehead was so hot. So I took care of him first before I sleep, until his temperature went normal.

17:48 p.m, today

Today I got to knew BTS and the members. This is my first time meeting BTS. Today is also Jungkook's birthday. Happy Birthday to him<3 but someone interrupted me in the middle of the party, he made me upset with his rude attitude. I went to my bestfriend's house.
I'm still trying to get rid of this feelings. Why is it so hard. Today he tried to seduce(?) me and I ran away, I don't know where I went but fortunately, I was saved by Taehyung. He asked me to go home. I obeyed and got home safely after I bid goodbye to him. I arrived at home, I didn't see him lying on the couch or in the kitchen. I was thinking that he's asleep in fact he's not sleeping. I made a dinner for him, but he went somewhere I don't know and now I haven't eat, I'm waiting for him.

Jimin was speechless after he read her diary.

"So she made a dinner for me?" He looked at his watch, 18:36 p.m. I ran downstairs, put her phone next to her and went to the kitchen.

I ate the food that she made. It's very delicious I can't lie. I wrote a note and placed it underneath my plate and went upstairs.

No one POV

SoYeon woke up seeing the ceiling. She looked at the clock, 20:59.

"Oh my Gosh, my dinner." She rushed toward the dining table and what...

He ate already?

One thing caught her eyes, a note underneath his plate. She took it.

The food was wonderful. Thanks

She smiled as she started to clean up the table. she went upstairs to his room, she thought she just saw an angel sleeping in this room. She walked approached him and saw his cute face while asleep.

Cup~

"Cute."