XI

Chapter Eleven

"What should I do to make you fall in love with me again?"

=================================

No One POV

"Cute."

Her eyes widened as she looked at Jimin who was smiling like a freaking idiot.

"Why the heck did you kiss my cheek?!" She barely raised her voice as she touched her cheek.

"You're cute." He said, which made her blushed.

"No SoYeon, You can't fall with that shitty words he used."

She was about to open his bedroom door when he suddenly shouted her name.

"Park SoYeon! I'm not done with you!!"

She clenched both of her fist as she looked back toward him.

"Shut up! I'm not Park SoYeon! I'm Kim SoYeon!" She slammed the door really hard.

He sighed heavily.

"What should I do to make you fall in love with me again?" He ruffled his fluffy hair.

SoYeon went to her bedroom and threw her body to her bed.

"What should I do to get rid of him from my mind?" She sighed heavily as she runs her hand through her face.

Jimin POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a broken glass. I was shocked, so I ran downstairs to see what happen.

I saw SoYeon sitting down on the couch, holding her bleeding index finger.

"What happen?" She only took a glances at me and she looked away.

I chuckled as I went to the first aid kit to take some alchohol and a cotton ball. I put some alchohol on the cotton ball and went back to where she is.

"Here let me help you." I pulled her finger and started to apply the alchohol, she shut her eyes tightly, holding in the pain.

"What happen?"

"I accidentaly broke a glass." She answered coldly.

As I finished helping her, she stood up and took her bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To my campus of course." She rolled her eyes lazily as she closed the front door.

"When will she graduate?"

SoYeon POV

"'Here let me help you'"

The way Jimin helped me kept on playing in my mind, made me smile like an idiot until I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"Mianhaeyo." I looked up to the person's face.

"Taehyung?" He opened his mask.

"How did you recognize me? I was wearing a mask." He tilted his head.

"I know your eyes Tae." I chuckled.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my campus." I smiled.

"I thought you are going to work."

"No, I'm still 19 and I'm at my last stage of college. I still need three more weeks to go until I graduate." I said.

"Well, goodluck, I'll be there at your graduation ceremony then." He smiled as he tapped my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smiled as we both walked away from another.

"SoYeon!!" I was startled as someone tapped my shoulder.

"What?!" It's ShinHye.

"Did you see my boy?"

I rolled my eyes lazily.

"You're too busy with your boyfriend until I don't have time to talk with you again, you always come to me and ask the same fcking question 'did you see my boy?' Or 'Have you seen HyunSik?' Come on now ShinHye, you're too addicted to him, I'm telling you the truth, you've changed." I shooked my head in disbelief and I went outside my class. I just made her speechless.

"Why does that remind me of Jimin?"