VIII

Chapter eight

"If I kiss you, would you still love me?"

=================================

SoYeon POV

He leaned closer to my face. I closed one of my eyes. A smirked form on his lips.

"Why are you smirking?" I rolled my eyes.

"If I kiss you, would you still love me?"

My heart skipped a beat. I could feel my face burning.

"No."

"Stop playing hard to get, you're mine already." Jimin smiled.

It's enough for me to hear that kind of word,I will never be his.
I pushed him hardly. I went outside, leaving him behind.

I hate you Jimin.

My eyes were teary as I walked down.

"SoYeon!"

"Leave me alone!!" Since the sun is still shining bright at the top of my head, I went outside, slamming the door.

I leave the house. I was busy thinking about hating Jimin until I didn't realize I walked to an unknown place. I started to shiver, my body's trembling.

"Where the hell am I?" I looked everywhere. Nothing seems familiar to me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone grabbed my wrist suddenly. I was shocked as I let out a scream.

"LET ME GO!"

"Hey it's me!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Taehyung?"

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. This is a dangerous place." Taehyung said as he pulled me away from that place.

"Have you seen the news?" Taehyung asked.

"What news?"

"Don't you know? Many people has been killed in that place, first they were kidnapped, second the were brought to that place, third they were killed and the police always found a victim with a hole on their head."

My body's trembling as I heard the news he told me.

"By the way, how did you find me?"

"I was just walking around and I saw you walking with your frown face and swollen eyes and it seems like you're cursing something under your breathe." Taehyung chuckled. "And I saw you walking toward that place, at first I thought you notice it but you didn't, so I decided to following you. In case someone might hurt you."

"Umm...thanks you for your help just now." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"You should go home now." Taehyung smiled as he patted my shoulder.

I nodded and walked away.

"Taehyung is so different with him, Taehyung is so warm not cold unlike him"

~~~

I opened my door and walked directly toward the kitchen. He was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he's asleep.

I was busy cooking for dinner when I suddenly heard Jimin's voice talking as he stepped down the stairs.

"I'm going somewhere." he said.

"I've made a dinner for you, come back as soon as you–"

I heard a door slammed before I manage to finish my sentence. I sighed heavily.

"I don't care anyways. But I made this food for two people. Ugh, this guy is so complicated and annoying and fcking cold. I hate him."