XIX

Chapter 19

"I miss your cute face."

=================================

Jimin POV

I received a text from Taehyung. This is not good. I need to find her.

"Manager-nim, we're done right?" I asked.

"Yeah, you may go now." I asked my driver to take me home as soon as possible.

I'm worried about her.

Unfortunately, I was stucked in a traffic jam. I've been stucked for almost an hour. I can't stay still, I keep on checking my phone every 5 minutes, I was hoping that I got a message from Soyeon.

"Sir, we've been stucked for one hour, should we go back or–"

"Forget it! I'm walking!" I went out from the car.

"But–" I closed the door before my driver finished his sentence.

I wore my hoodie and my mask to avoid unwanted things. You know...

"Oh shit, it's going to rain." I ran as fast as I can. Not long after, I was already wet all over but it doesn't made me stop from running toward my house to meet her.

I was relieved when I arrived at home but all I can feel is silence and empty. She's not at home? Then where is she? I went inside to look for her.

"SoYeon!"

"SoYeon!"

"SoYeon answer me!"

"I'm here." I looked behind me, she was standing there on the stairs with a smile plastered on her face. She ran downstairs.

"SoYeon-ah you make me–"

She hugged me.

"SoYeon-ah, I'm we–"

"Don't care." She still hugged me.

"What happen to you? This is Soyeon right?" I broke the hug.

"This is me. I'm fine. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She held my hand.

"Tell you what?"

"Stop pretending."

I smiled.

"You know already?" She nodded slightly.

>>Flashback<<

Soyeon POV

"Where's Jimin?" I asked.

"He hasn't done practicing. He said he's worried about you." I chuckled.

"Fake."

"Do you really think that Jimin hates you?"

"Yeah, of course, the way he treated me, the way he talk to me everything explains his personality, he doesn't care about me." I crossed my arms.

"You need to stop thinking like that. Here look at this."

He gave me his phone.

"Watch it."

I pressed the play button. Jimin was in the video, talking.

"Hey, I know you've read my letter. I'm sorry it was so short*he chuckled* I was in a hurry and the only thing that came to my mind is to congratulate you only, so I decided to make the rest of my letter into a video. I know from the beginning you already hate me for being so cold and arrogant and I realized that and I think this is the right time to tell you everything. I'm gonna tell you the truth, I love you so much SoYeon-ah, I just love to make you angry because you look so cute when you mad. At first, we were agree that we are going to divorce but..."

He take out a piece of paper, looks like it was something related to the divorce thing.
He ripped it apart.

"I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. I don't want us to divorce. I miss your voice SoYeon, I miss your cute face. Saranghae." He ended his speech.

"I still have one more video for you." Said Taehyung, "one of the fans record it yesterday and I found it on twitter."

"ARMY!!! Annyeong! Jimin is here! So first of all I want to tell you guys something, I don't know if this news is bad or good to you guys, .*Fans screaming* so I've seen the rumor that you guys were talking about, which is the ring on my ring finger and a wife. Many of you guys were asking if I had a wife or not. The answer is yes, I have a wife and I want you guys to love her too, if you guys love me, love her. I don't want any of you guys hurt her feelings or judge her or talk something bad about her.*fans screaming "what does she look like, Jimin?"*
She looked like a cute mochi when she's mad and she's loveable and caring, she's beautiful too. I'll bring her here one day. Kamsahamida ARMYdeul.

Jimin loves me this whole time?