XXIII

No One POV

"Where is she?" Jimin asked.

Kkwak jabajwo~ nal anajwo~ can you trust me can you trust me jebal jebal jebal keuronajwo kkwak jabajwo~ nal anajwo~oh no~ can you trust me can you trust me can you trust me jebal jebal jebal keuronajwo~

*Sorry If I got a mistake in writing the lyrics.*

SoYeon went up to the stage while singing her favorite BTS' song, ARMYs started to screamed. Jimin was very shocked to hear her voice, he didn't know that she can sing.

"Park SoYeon!"
"Park SoYeon!"

ARMYs were screaming her name non-stop, making Jimin smiled.

"ARMY!! Thank you for supporting our relationship. Saranghae!!" Jimin gave a big heart toward the ARMYs.

"Oii Jimin, stop making our ARMY's heart weak because of your heart." Jungkook said as he tapped Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin-ssi, you didn't reply her?" Rapmonster asked.

Everything became silence...

"I need u girl, neon areumdawo~"

Soyeon's face turned red like a tomato. Suga realized that and make fun of it.

"Ohhhhhh uri Soyeonie's face turned red!! Ohhh!!!" Said Suga as he laughed a little.

Jimin chuckled and hugged her, ARMYs were screaming, yelling, shrieking and shouting.

"Thank you ARMYs for your support and love towards us." SoYeon smiled as she bowed.

~~~

"Babe! I'm hungry." Jimin whined like a 5 years old kid.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked as she sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Anything." He grinned.

"Okay then, I'll order jajjangmyeon and kimbap." She took her phone.

Jimin sat behind her back and hugged her once she's done ordering.

"Wanna go out?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled as he jumped from the bed and stretched his hand in front of me.
I linked my hand with his.

They were at the hotel. It was almost midnight, the moonlight strucked their skin once they arrived at the rooftop of the hotel.

"Whoaaa..." I'm amazed with the scenery. It was very beautiful not as beautiful as Jimin's eyes tho... but yeah, it's pretty.

He backhugged me. I think my heart skipped a beat.

"Ji...Jimin...?"

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind."

"What is it?"

"No...nothing."

"What is it?!" He barely raised his voice playfully.

"Nothing. It's just, you look beautiful." I chuckled.

"Hey, I'm a man, not a woman." He pinched my cheeks.

"Let's go down, our food should've arrived." Jimin held my hand and we went back to our room.

~~~

The day after the world tour end.

"Finally we have quality time togetherrrr..." Jimin pinched my cheeks as he sat on the sofa.

"So what are we going to do now?" I sat beside him.

"What time is it?"

"11 pm." I smiled.

"Let's play..."

"What games?"

"It's not a game but I can guarantee that you won't get any sleep tonight." Jimin smirked as he crashed his lips on mine.

The kiss get deeper and deeper, He carried me bridal style.