IX

Chapter Nine

"I ended up our relationship because she's so selfish and so possessive. I hate that type"

=================================

Jimin POV

I left SoYeon alone at home. Is she going to be alright? Well, she's a tough girl tho.

I went inside a cafe seeing someone that I asked to meet with me. Jungkook.

"Hey."

"So what makes you come here?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just want to hang out with you." I answered.

My phone rang. The screen showed SoYeon's face. I actually want to pick it up but I was talking with him.

"Just picked up your phone." I heard a bitchy voice, that voice seems familiar to me. I looked to my left where the sound came from.

"MinJi?" my eyes widened.

"Hey, Jimin." She sat next to me, linking her arms with me.

I showed an uncomfortable face but I think she doesn't care about it.
She's my ex when we're at highschool. I ended up our relationship because she's so selfish and so possessive. I hate that type.

"I'm glad we meet here. I never expecting this would happen. Meeting you again was the best thing ever." She rest her head on my shoulder.

"Hyung. What if SoYeon know you are here, cheating on her." Jungkook said as he gave me a worried look.

"Who is SoYeon? Your new girlfriend?" She asked with a frown on her face. She thinks she's cute with that kind of expression, but for me that's disgusting.

"No. More than girlfriend." Jungkook replied.

"You mean wife?!" She barely screamed next to my ear. I'm holding my anger.

"SoYeon never looked so bitchy like this. She's so different."

I nodded slowly as she gasped.

"Really? Can I meet her? Please Jimin." She sticked her hand together in front of her chest, begging.

"No." He answered coldly.

"Why?"

"It's none of your business." I stood up as he removed MinJi's hand from my arm and dragged Jungkook with me.

"Hyung. Listen to me, don't let MinJi see SoYeon's face." Jungkook said. I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Trust me. Her feelings hasn't gone. Once MinJi saw SoYeon's face, her life would be over." He gripped my shoulder.

"Okay, I understand. No need to do like that." I tidied my messy looking clothes.

"Let's go home now. She should be worried about you." Jungkook smiled and walked away from me. It's already night time tho... can't believe time went by so fast.

~~~

I don't hear anything. I think our house is filled with silence. I opened the door and saw SoYeon asleep on the couch with a book on her chest.

"How to make your husband love you." I chuckled as I read the title.

I saw her phone, unlocked on the small desk next to the couch. It's her diary...

"Should I read it or not?"