XXIV

Chapter 24

"you've become a great wife and a loveable mom"

=================================

4 years later...

SoYeon POV

"Eomma, where are we going?" A little girl asked me as she pulled my pants slowly.

"We are going to visit my mother." I smiled as I carried her.

"SoMin come here." Jimin spreaded his arms waiting for SoMin to come to him.

I put her down and she ran toward Jimin. We have a daughter now. Park SoMin, Jimin was the one who gave the name, So is taken from my name and Min is taken from his name. Somin was born three years ago, so she's three years old now.

Jimin was still active in BTS, their manager gave them 3 months break until their next comeback.

"Babe you ready?" Jimin asked as he played Somin's hair.

I nodded, somin ran toward me and asked me to carried her again and I did. We went to our car.

"Eomma, why is it so scary, what if there are zombies coming out from the grave?" We chuckled at her words.

"Honey, zombies don't exist." I said.

~~~

"Eomma, who is this?" SoMin pointed at the grave decorated with flowers. Kim LiYeon.

"It's your grandmother." She hugged my legs.

My mom died a year ago, lung cancer killed her, I was so sad at that time but happy at the same time because I fulfilled her wish before she died.

"Eomma, It's me SoYeon. How are you... I brought my daughter here. SoMin. I miss you so much." I held back my tears.

"Eomma, I hope you're doing well up there, I miss you so much. Don't worry, I'll take care of SoYeon and SoMin. Saranghae Eomma." Jimin smiled as he hugged me.

"Eomma, why eomma is crying?" She asked innocently.

"I'm fine darling." I said as I wiped my own tears, "here put them on top of your grandmother's grave." She obeyed and took the bouquet of red and white roses and put them on top of my mother's grave.

"Good girl." Jimin ruffled her hair.

~~~

"SoMin, it's bed time!" Jimin said.

"Awwhh... noooo I still want to play..." she whined and made a puppy face, Jimin could die because of her cuteness. "5 more minutes, pleasee.."

"No, you have to sleep, or else you'll be sleepy tomorrow..." Jimin carried her. "I'll read you a bedtime story."

SoMin smiled. "Okay dad." I followed them.

Jimin was reading a bedtime story for her, soon she fell asleep. Jimin kissed her forehead.

I smiled and went to the balcony. The sky were decorated with a thousand even million stars and one star caught my attention. It's very bright.

"What are you looking at babe?" Jimin backhugged me.

"Look at that star." I pointed.

He looked up and smiled.

"That's eomma. She shined brightly to tell you that she's happy up there and she's proud of you, you've become a great wife and a loveable mom." He kissed the back of my neck.

My tears almost fell hearing that words came out from his mouth.

"I won't make you sad eomma, I promise I'll be a good daughter you wanted me to be. I'll take care of Jimin and SoMin. I promised. Saranghae."