chapter 1

"Let me ......go. Who.....ever you are ,you......have no ri...ght to touch me ," I stattered angrily. This bitch can't keep holding me as if I was his girl. I've been drinking since evening up to this late at night and as a result I became too drunk to keep my body balanced for a minute. I've fallen down a hundred time as I was coming out of the club. People were scattered everywhere inside and outside the club some talking, screaming or arguing drunkenly while others passed out on the floor. I would be among them especially those on the floor if it were not for this man who took my hand and lead me out.

"Why are you too feisty today Clara ? You didn't fight with me last weekend."he croaked as he took a deep breath. In all honesty I didn't care. He may as well go to hell.

I don't like men who will beg you and beg you for the millionth time when it is clear that you don't want to agree with whatever they want you to agree to.

"Oh! You....you..... want to know why ?" I slurred arching my eyebrows feeling my mood veer sharply into anger. I turned and neared my face to his, gathering some courage as my mind struggled to formulate hurtful words that I can throw to this boy for him to leave me the hell alone.

I still  knew that I will stutter but I have to make him know. Those are the only words that save me when I don't feel like having a man for the night hence I have to say them. I'm a wizard when it comes to hurting and that what I want to do. Not necessarily to piss him anyway ,I just want to make him know my label. I know if I just spill the words he will run away and never look back.

"I don't sti.....ck to one ma..n for two..days. If I...I..had you the....the... whole of last week.....end ,then you... were lucky. Now leave.......me the... hell alone, " I went straight to the point. Not like I care anyway. I'm too drunk to.

He was shocked, to put it clear he was flabbergasted, astonished or whichever big word you think of. I expected him to release his tight hands that held me but he didn't.

He just stood there dumbfounded silent ruling through the darkness. He stared at me so hard that you would think I was a Vampire who would vanish.

Music flowed in the club as people talked, danced and drunk. I had danced and enjoyed all the night until I could not enjoy anymore. I just felt like flying to my bed and taking a deep sleep till next week.

"Clara! No ,you're too beautiful to be like that, I can take care of you if you give me a chance." His voice ripped through the silence and pulled me out of my trance. Oh a chance really ? I thought to myself. Many men had asked me to give them a chance , I don't understand the reason why they see themselves so special that they promise to treat me like a queen. It's ironical how they think with the fact of how I should be treated.

I just shot up my head and stared at him as the light slightly shone to both of us. He was amazingly attractive, I can't deny that but it didn't make me agree.

I'm a real bitch I know and obviously I don't deserve people like him. It's not like I'm interested on them anyway.

"How did......you know.. me ? " I snigger pressing my lips together. I didn't stutter a lot. This man is making me sober. I don't know half of  men I've slept with. I'm not the type to go cramming names of every man I spend a night with.

"Last weekend......" Oh ,I had forgotten that he is the man I had last weekend. I didn't get the rest of his words. I raked my hair with my fingers feeling agitated as I contemplated whether to agree or go on protesting till morning. He didn't look like one who would budge soon.

But how come he followed me today if I spend a night with him last weekend ? Is one night not enough for him to spend with me ? I don't remember a single man who has ever wanted to know my where about after sleeping with them leave alone craving to spend another night with me. It's so obvious to me that it doesn't hurt, in fact I'm always happy that they don't chase me afterwards. Why him ?