chapter 7

I woke up tired like shit, you would have thought I had tilled land the whole night. All my body parts ached from head to toe. I felt as if I've played rugby the whole night.

I yawned stretching my hands to check whether all my parts are working. You know some parts can be cut out without knowing especially when you pass out drunk like shit. Checking on my both sides I could not feel any warm body around me.

Oh ,Timothy! Where is he ?

I threw the duvet and sat on my bed a little panicking. I studied the small room to make sure I'm not lost. No one was around ,not even Timothy.

I looked at myself and what I saw made me crazy than I was becoming already . No this can't be happening to me, I was in full clothes with my dress torn around my thigh. I had a bruise on my upper arm.

What happened to me ? Did somebody rape me ? Did I fight ? And where is Timothy ?

I had thousands questions running in my mind with no answeres. Who tore my dress ? Fuck ! I'm running mad each minute I try to remember an ounce of what happened last night.

I only remember dancing with Timothy and agreeing to spend the night with him, nothing more.

Oh! And that shit cousin of Jasmine, I remember him coming and saying that he want to talk with me. They argued with Timothy for long before Jasmine came and grabbed him heading to kitchen with painful eyes.

What else do I remember ?

Absolutely nothing! I almost shouted feeling angry.

What happened to Timothy and why is he not with me ? Where are my shoes ? Who brought me here ?

I'm fucked up! I can't remember anything ,I may decide to hate him forever if he happened to leave me on those street and I was picked by a stranger ,who knows.

Sarah and Jasmine, I have not thought of them. They left me too just like Timothy did.

And whose room is this? Gosh I'm repeating the questions I asked myself two minutes ago, remember nothing is helping me,not even my fucked up mind.

I should know where my two friends are, they may help me know the answers of all the millions questions I have. I don't like getting myself confused ,that's what I'm actually doing and I  should stop.

My phone, where is it? I checked everywhere for my phone but I could not trace it.

I need to get my shit together. Like urgently.

I climbed out of the bed heading towards the door. I tried opening it but it was locked.

"Jasmine and Sarah ,I will kill both of you," I shouted good enough for passersby to hear if there are any. This how it feels to be mad, I'm realising now why those mad men shout to trees.

That's what I'm feeling right now. I feel like I can kill averybody who will show up for my rescue. Should I cry or scream ? Tell me what I should do.

I heard the door lock getting twisted as somebody tried to open the door. Maybe it's Timothy ,Jasmine or Sarah, who else would come to open the door. I had mixed feelings as I waited for whoever who was  opening the door.

Shit !

"What are you doing here, this is not your room ?" I snarled angrily as my mood veered sharply into anger. I could feel my temper rising each second as I was face to face with this cousin shit. I'm not in his room for Christ sake. I know his room and this can't be his.