Chapter 14

Clara's POV

Life is full of drama, full of events both soothing and disgusting ,it hard to know what will happen the next minute. Honestly mine is more dramatic than the rest of you guys, I mean my life is funny ,unplanned and upside down.

I want to tilt it the way it need to be maybe make it look a little straight when in reality it is bent.

I realized that I'm a chameleon today when I met Jack. I didn't realize that I keep changing and at time I can act cool and loving.

But the most funny part of it is that I didn't know I missed him until I came face to face with him after five days of not seeing each other.

Flashback.

I woke up early just like I've been doing for the last few days so that I can make it to class before the lecturer. Jasmine kept congratulating me every day I arrived early making me feel better and 'changing' ,the most word I had avoided in my life.

I took a shower, dressed in a white jeans and took a heavy black jacket. It was a cold season and wearing heavily was necessary if at all you want to keep away from   catching some cold.

I took my long lovely black boots that my sister bought for me as my twentieth birthday and slipped them in my legs. I felt warm and well covered and looking myself on the mirror I knew I looked beautiful.

My roommate had no class today and she had decided to sleep till midday which made me not bother her to make some coffee for me. I just decided to pass by a certain cafe that was set near our school where most of student took their breakfast at.

I walked out ,took my car and drove slowly to the cafe. It was not a bit far from my place thus by five minutes I was there. I parked my car ,took my car key and climbed out when I came face to face with the last person I wanted to meet with.