Chapter 30

Clara's POV

"You like roses? " Jack asked as he lead me in this small yet beautiful garden of roses. We drove here moments later from their restaurant. You can't imgn how I feel spending time with him. Especially watch him talk and ask me questions so happily.

"I love this in particular, " I said pointing at the pink flower that had blossomed so sweetly.

"When I was in highschool this is where I used to spend my holiday. I would water them the whole day watching and imagining things." He said charmingly still holding my hand.

"You must have enjoyed back then, "

"The funny thing is that I always wanted a girl to give her all of these beautiful flowers," I cringed at his words as I felt my cheeks turn pink, thanks to the darkness that was slowly ruling.

"Really ?"

"Yeah ,but I was childish then, I didn't know a girl needs more than flowers, " he said giggling at his imaginations.

"But personally I love flowers only, " I joked as I smiled.

"Lier, " he said disconnecting our hands and taking it around my waist.

"I mean back in highschool I loved flowers only, " I said confusing him.

"Oh, what of now ?"

"I love many things, "

"Back to our game, " he suggested making me tense. I knew he will ask critical questions.

He led me to the bench where we had a nice view of the flower garden. They must be rich enough. I thought imagining how expensive it is maintain such a garden.

I thought our family was rich but I'm realising some are rich than I thought.

"Let me start , which is your hobby ?" He asked making me wonder. I don't think I have any hobby personally.

"Swimming , " I lied. Honestly sometime back I thought partying was my hobby but you know I'm changing and I can't cling to it. It's was a bad idea in the first place to make partying my priority.

"Wow, sounds good."

"I would love to know your hobby too, "I asked curiously.

"Two months ago I had this hobby of reading stories ,I would read novels and that what helped me pass time, but I have a new hobby, " he said scooting closer as his hand remained around my waist.

"Which is it ? " I asked. He looked at me as our eyes met having this amazing effect.

"Spending time with you, " he said warming my whole body. His words have this effect on me that I struggle to resist but I fail terribly.

"Oh," I mattered unable to form a whole sentence. I swear I will remain a shy girl unless he stop this of his romantic words.

Whom I'm I kidding ? I love his vibe.

"You are the perfect girl for me Clara, and that is the best decision I ever made in my whole life, I love you so much that spending a minute without you feels like a waste." He said hugging me tightly and lovingly as I stayed there having no words.

"I understand if you have nothing to say,but I just want you to know that I crazily love you, "

"I love you too, " I said emotionally as I hugged him back.

We pulled from the hug and stared into each others eyes feeling like a magnet was pulling us together again. This is crazy yet awsome.

"I'm addicted to you Clara, I can't get enough of you, " he said leaning and kissing me smoothily and sweetly. His taste never cease to make me melt ,I felt as if I was riding a roller coaster.