Chapter 31

Clara's POV

I was bored much in my room since I only had one class today and it was over in the morning. I cooked lunch, pasta as my best and we ate together with Moreen before she left for her last class.

Since I had missed Jack I decided to pay him a surprise visit. We had chatted and he told me that he has been working since morning as he was free today. I didn't tell him anyway. I wanted it to be a surprise.

And here I was in my car driving slowly as I imagined how he will react after seeing me.

I parked my car and stepped out walking near the door and looking around for him. I saw him talking to a customer and after their order he went back to the kitchen to bring their orders as I guessed.

I timidly walked to the kitchen as he packed the food in the plates sweetly. Oh he is used to this.

"Surprise, " I shouted startling him. He turned smiling.

"How dare you give me this heart attack ? " he asked coming to me and giving me a warm hug.

"I missed you, besides I was home bored with nothing to do." I replied taking a stool that seemed not to be used.

"I missed you too and I'm happy you came, "

"Who is Laura ,the one you were talking about , there are many workers here, "

"She is off today, she has an important person she is meeting,"

"Her boyfriend maybe ?" I said sounding obvious.

"Yes, she texted me some minutes and told me that they will be here any minute from now, " he said calling one guy as he give him the food and pointed at the table to which it should be taken.

This is the sweetest thing I'm watching. A son whose parents are millionaires but he chose to humbly work as a waiter.

"I can help also, " I joked with slight seriousness.

"It's not as easy as you see it, you've to get used to it, " he protested washing the dirty dishes on the sink.

"Okay, but I can at least help in washing the dishes, " I whined with my puppy ayes.

"Alright my sweetberry, and don't dirty yourself, I wanna keep seeing you this shining." He said tickling me. I laughed but he stopped as this was not the right place.

I washed for ten minutes now as he went out to take orders each time leaving me alone. You know I just can't sit and watch him bury himself in this work without helping him. Right ?

"Is my baby tired ?" He asked hugging me from the back. I felt his warm breath warm my neck and I felt that feeling again.

"I'm no..t ti.red, " I stammered as he kissed my neck.

"Stop, " I hissed.

"You know I can have you right here, "he said cockily helping me wash.

"I know, but its not appropriate."

"As long as you moan, then everything would be appropriate, " he said smirking.
I hit his arm painfully.

"Jack ,I'm here, " I heard before I would get time to answer him.

A tall, dark girl stood at the front smiling and stopped when she saw me.

"Clara , right, " she said shaking my hand. Jack just looked at us smiling.

"I've heard more about you, " she said.

"Good things I hope, " I knew Jack must have told her much about me.