Chapter 29

Clara's POV

"A fine for your lateness, " Jasmine shouted as I took my seat next to her.

"I'm not late I swear, " I retaliate with a scowl making myself comfortable.

"I knew you have been doing the obvious ," she said smirking and I knew her evil mind had it all.

"We were just talking nothing much, " I stated referring to I and Jack.

"Lovebirds , oh,"

I swear she know how to make me blush with those of her concocted words.

"Okay, we did more than that, " I mutter basically tasting my sarcasm.

One week of love and pleasure, I'm counting down the days and I just happen to feel my heart at peace each time.

Nothing much has happened except for Jack 'stealing' my broke car only to return it fully alive. Honestly I was not happy since I wanted him to take me to school everyday, but my plans were cut short when I went home only to see my babycar 'stolen'. A wink.

He organised it to be taken to the garage and I was happy when I realized so. Not a genuine happiness anyway.

Other than that nothing more, we just had our happy moment and I feel loving him more after the act. I've never felt the same with any man. Honestly I'm so smitten by his undying love that he shows to me.

We were with him before I came to class since as you all know he must wait and give me my morning hug and kiss. I just can't imagin missing it.

"Hey zombie, " I saw hands waving at my face and I knew I had zoned.

Here we go again.

"You won't stay girl here daydreaming as I'm busy talking to a zombie. " Jasmine looked mad and I knew she must have waited for my reply only to realize I'm busy swimming in my own world.

"Let's drop that talk, you know I always try to avoid any conversation related to him," I said sighing softly.

"Hey girls, " Sarah interrupted as she walked towards us triumphantly. She was dressed in this tight grey dress that barely hid her thighs, honestly she looked beautiful as her curved shape attracted much attention. Her black stilletos gave her this height which made us to look up than usual to see her better.

"You're killing today girl," I could not keep it to myself.

"Really ?" She span round showing us everything. Her  craziness never cease to amaze me. She is down to earth and fun to hung out with.

"Yeah ,and this makes me sense something, " Jasmine said as Sarah blushed.

Did I see right ?

"Sarah blushed!" I said making Jasmine notice it.

"Oh my, wastup girl, I didn't see it, " she exclaimed sounding weird.

"Tell us, are you up for a date or..." I asked as she took the seat next to Jasmine.

"I've one class today, and so I accepted to go with a certain guy who asked me out, " she confessed with her hands covering her face. She was this shy ?

"Honestly you have been my friend for this long but I've never figured you as a shy girl, " I said still shocked by her behaviour.

"Do we know the guy ?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"It's Chris, " she said surprising us.
Chris ? This is awsomely cute.

"God, I didn't see it coming, you I've got to be kidding girl," I said shocked than ever.