Chapter 19

Clara's POV

I opened my eyes ,took my phone and checked the time for the millionth time.

4:22 a.m

Dammit! Time is still today. I've been waiting and waiting for morning Sun rays but they seem not to be in hurray at all.

I've not slept much as I kept thinking about the 'meeting' we will have with Jack. I'm extremely anxious and my mind can't keep shut for a minute.

I just find myself zoned out after thinking and thinking. It's crazy because I don't expect anything big to happen but I can't control myself. Each time I think of it I would feel my heart flutter inside my chest.

I remember yesterday night when I was deciding to call him or not.

I was nervous at first but I made the call and I was surprised by my mysterious courage. It's not that easy calling a boy, especially a boy you feel 'something ' for. But I made it. I called him.

What if he realize that I did not only call him to say hi, but I had my mission too. Will I look cheap and desperate ?

I don't care about whatever conclusions he will make all I know is that I've started liking him and I'm worried about it.

I totally forgot how someone acts when he or she is in love. I know it's a surprise but the truth is that I like him more than just a friend.

I'm not even sure what exactly I feel, I'm figuring if out.

What if he lost interest in me and maybe he found another girl ? Oh too bad.

To hell with those bad thought. I should relax and take some sleep as I wait for hours to run.

I closed my eyelids but they could not hug each other. I forced them again but it was in vain.

All I felt is the extent in which I miss him. I miss him more than anybody else I've ever missed in my entire life. We are not friends but I just can't ignore some part of me that is missing him.

I just imagine meeting with him and the thought would bug the shit out of me. This is totally new to me.

I was not like this the first day we met with Mark, I mean I was nervous but not this much. He was my first love but I totally didnt find our first meeting awkward since I had not much to say to him.

But today is different, I may not say anything for the whole time we will spend. My mind will be blank, I'm assured of that. Unless he force me to talk.

I checked my phone one last time hoping that I've been thinking for long.

4:41 a.m

Oops!

     ********

I was awoken by a song that came from my ringing phone. I had ignored it severally but I knew whoever calling is not ready to leave me the hell alone. My eyelids were heavy and I struggled to move them apart  while searching for my phone.

Gosh! It fell down when I was asleep. This is what one gets when you fail to sleep most of your night and then you decide to sleep an hour to six in the morning.

I took it checking the caller ID ,it was my sister. Tiana.

"Hello ," I said while holding it near my ear.

"Hey too Clara, hope you're good ?"

"I am, but you called so early ," I complained as I felt my eyes were still heavy and they were begging me to allow them get some more sleep.