Chapter 28

My story has some grammatical errors and I hope you will bear with it for now. I will correct everything when I will be done with writing this book. Its coming to an end. Few more chapters.

Clara's POV

We arrived in his house in no time and I was beaming with joy as my peace is back. Being together is all I want and here I have it.

"I wanna introduce you to my house afresh ? " he asked jokingly as he held my hand. Suddenly I felt my breath hitching and my pulse quicken as the same warmth found it way. He wrapped his hand around my waist lovingly. I ignored the feeling and tried to play along.

"Try it, "

We entered in the table room but before we would sit I heard him stand abruptly.

"Clara ,this my house and my house meet my lovely girlfriend, " he said smiling as I cringed at the word 'girlfriend'

I laughed at his mystreous nature. I guess he loves jokes more.

"My house don't worry at her, she is nervous I know, " he went on making me blush and smile at the same time. It was true I was getting nervous but I was trying my best to cover it up.

"I think you should join Churchill's show , you can make a great comedian, " I suggested jokingly.

"And you wanna be my best audience, if you laugh and smile in every show." He said letting us seat.

"I can try, "

"Then I've an added rensponsibity, I mean I'm your lover, your comedian......."

I connected our lips cutting him short as I knew he was making me have these feelings that I can't control.

I pulled away smiling as I completed my mission.

"I swear this is a torture, " he said as he supported himself.

"Not likely, "

"Wanna go on with our game, " I asked.

He just nodded and I didn't mind since I knew I made him what he is right now.

"Why do you work at that restaurant ? " I asked holding his hand.

"It's my dad's, I just help."

I tensed at his words. I tried not to show any signs of getting '_surprised'

"My turn," he said getting comfortable now."I've you ever had a boyfriend before, I mean I've you ever been commited ?"

"Yes , two years ago, I fell with this boy but he broke my heart. That's what made me not trust boys again." I said as a matter of fact.

"Im sorry for that, I think I will try and give you a reason to love them again." He said giggling.

"I hope so,"

"Your turn, "

"You told me something like 'a girl hurting you' when we took our first lunch together. I thought I should know how I had hurt you."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes,"

"I was invited at Chris party and I was happy since I knew I will meet you. I had missed you much which was awkward since we were not technically together but everyday I saw you, I got a little bit better and I kept trying to make you know my feelings but it was in vain as you kept pushing me away, " he took a break his gaze at my eyes. I was surprised by his confession."When I arrived at the party ,I looked for you everywhere but I didn't find you. I decided to look for Chris in the kitchen and that where I saw you two.........I turned and left completely."