Chapter 9

Jack's POV

Jack is my name, yes my parents had no other sweet word on their head when they named me jack. You know it among the few misussable words. Like a person can call you jug or worse jerk just like Clara called me this morning. I acted as if I didn't hear her mumble it when I told her my name. I knew I would ruin everything and I had my mission of course.

I just wanted her to tell me why she hate me much. And I got the answer that left me with more than one question.

I don't know why I'm so much chasing her, the truth is that I'm working to know what I want from her. It may be just some infatuation and not love, but why the strong feeling overwhelming me this much ? I've never felt attracted to another girl like I am with Clara, not even Trizah.

Ooh sorry, I know you don't know much about me but this is me....I once had a girl called Trizah when I got admitted in college. She was the first girl to talk to in this school and we hooked up one month later and we actually managed for two years. I later came to know she had a boyfriend who still she was attached to which made me to break up with her.

I was hurt and drunk for the whole week but when I met this girl on Saturday last weakened my broken heart was glued back into a full piece and the pain faded.

I had planned it to be a one night stand but I changed my mind when I woke up that Sunday morning. I just studied her as she slept and felt things I've never felt before. I remember how she woke up and acted like nothing was wrong with her sleeping at my room.

Flashback

"Hey, morning ," I greeted her when I saw her eyelids struggling to move apart. She ignored me at first and went on sleeping.

I went on studying her body as I imagined the shit I did to her last night. I was drunk and she was drunk too. I had picked her from the bar at night and she was willing to join me.

I had never seen her before but I was too drunk to care since I wanted a girl to make me forget about Trizah. When we entered my bedroom we wasted no time. She was allover me and responded sweetly. We later collapsed and slept until I woke up to see a naked pretty girl in my bed.

I was shocked at first because of her beauty. She looked so soft and peaceful as she slept. Her brown smooth face shone as she peacefully slept like nothing else counts in this damn world. Her pink lips were sweetly closed and I felt the urge to kiss them. She was naked and I had a chance to stare at her toned body that was shaped perfectly.