chapter 8

"Tell me why Timothy left me. Please. "I repeated the same sentence for the hundredth time now.

I have been begging my friend to tell me what happened to me last night but she seem to ignore me. We are on her car going to my place since Sarah was not around to drive me back.

I didn't expect her to be at Jasmine's home anyway just as I didn't expect to wake up in their guestroom too. It's weird to have a lonely night when I have thousands of men chasing me. I felt bad that Timothy left me.

"Nothing big happened babygirl, don't worry yourself much." She said smirking at me , I knew she was laughing at me in that of her small heart.

"You are not acting as my friend, seriously why is it taking hard for you to tell me ? I'm your friend." I went on begging her like have been doing for the past hour now.

I checked the bruise I had wondering who I fought with. Did I tell you how being drunk makes you forget that you are a human being ? Yes ,that what it does ,you may feel yourself as a walking dog,cat or any domestic animal. That's what makes one punch anybody you meet because you have those cat characters within those hours.

I remember vividly the first day I got drunk when I was in highschool. I had sneaked at the middle of the night as my dad and sister were asleep. We had planned with Mark of how he will wait for me outside our gate. It was quiet a struggle as I had to tiptoe to avoid waking them not forgetting that I had to tiptoe in darkness as I struggled seeing what not to step to.

We managed and that's the day I first took my first alcohol. I had acted like a mad crazy girl and words flowed without control. I had also threatened to beat the bartender and had cursed her and I tried to fight her only that she was sober and was used to cheesy and cartoon girls like me. Mark also took me out before I would act mad than I already did.

"Come back ,you look thoughtful sweetheart." I was snapped from my deep thought by my friend Jasmine. I'm tired and I  feel as if I should not argue with her anymore.

"It seems like I  should stop being your friend from now. " I snigger angrily as I lost hope of ever knowing what happened. Maybe I fought with a vampire.

"As far as you remain my friend to me ,I don't care ," she said giggling while driving at our driveway. She is really annoying today.

"Why do you like pissing me especially when I'm not in the mood ?" I asked her feeling aggravated.

She ignored me once more as she parked the car near mine and took the key from the ignition. She looked at me one more second and opened the door leaving me confused. I thought she will understand and tell me.

I opened the passenger door and climbed out. I have to stop asking her, else I will remain sad since she will be adamant forever. I followed her to my room as she had taken the key from me and she unlocked the door.

I threw myself on the coach taking a deep breath. I really had a stressful day and night too, and this is another morning taking me in the most stressful way.

I sighed deeply thinking of what I should do before the day ends. Actually it's not like I wanted to do anything and I knew I could not be able to.

"Are you sure that you want to know ?" She is back with her annoying words again. She sat on the other coach opposite mine.

"You are annoying it's either you tell me or stop." I was slightly getting annoyed.

"Okay ,this is how it went..... " she said waiting to see my reaction. She laughed at me when she realised I'm keen on whatever she wanted to say.