Chapter 16

Jack's POV

Many years passed ,I got a girl by the name Rose, we have married for ten years now and we are blessed with three kids ,two boys and a girl.

Wuuf! KIDDING meen. Don't get mad at me.

Only one week has passed since I lastly saw Clara. I miss her much but I'm hurting the more I think of her. Last Friday was among my worst day ever in my life. I remember crying like a little kid until I had no more tears. I'm an African man and should hold my self together , I know that but it was hard for me to persevere. I've never cried like that in my entire life but I did it on FRIDAY.

Flashback

"Jack, will you come at my home today ? I will be holding a big party," Chris said to me as we were coming out of the lecture room. We do the same course thus we spend all lessons together. On top of that our family and his are friends, his dad and my dad are great rich friends. Sometime we have the two families having dinners together. Both our family and his are rich and that what bring them together. I remember Chris's sister had a crash on me but later fell in love with another boy.

"I will come, it's not like I will be doing anything important anyways."

"Good, I will see you then, " he said leaving me as I headed to my car.

I had told Laura that I won't make for work today. I knew I had a problem that had only one solution. I had missed Clara soo much and I was craving to just set my eyes on her and I knew it would be enough for me.

I find myself most of time zoned out thinking about her over and over again. I've been thinking about that morning she came and greeted me willingly as she smiled to me. A smile that sent my pulse rate increase tremoundsly ,I know I want something from her, maybe make her one of my close friends and then change her to being my girl.