9.

Kahlil POV

     Waking up in the morning looking to the side of me, I forgot Journeè stayed the night. Getting up rubbing my head I go down to the kitchen. "What the fuck she did with this man body" I say sitting at the kitchen counter as turning on the tv. "PERHAPS THERE HAS BEEN A UNDISCOVERED CASE. 83 YEAR OLD WOMAN SAYS SHE FOUND HER 39 YEARS OLD SON IN HIS TRUCK DEAD THIS MORNING IN HER YARD. THERE'S MORE TO COME" the loud tv blasted through the house. I quickly turned the tv down trying not to wake Journeè. "Hey baby" she said hugging me from behind. "Hey baby, Umm you wanna tell me what you did with that man body" I said jumping straight to the case.
     "Baby I'm over that, just know his mom gonna be crying when she find him in the yard" she said walking to the refrigerator grabbing the milk. "Baby you know this shit made it to the news right" I said with one eyebrow raised. "Babe I don't give a fuck long as this nigga out of my life and I'm happy living with you I'm fine" she said between bites of cereals. I didn't say nothing just rubbed my head.
     "Aye umm, it's 9:45 should you be at school" I said looking at her. "What I told you Kahlil, I'm dropping out" she said looking at me eating her cereals. "Nahh you said you was thinking about it, not actually doing it" I said walking over to her. She didn't say nothing just instead the kitchen was filled with the crunch of the cereals. I walked out the kitchen to go back to the room. "Better not be no motherfucking stripper I know that damn much" I yelled heading into the room.
     45 mins of taking a shower, I come out the room fresh asf. The new blue Jordan's that just came out, white-t, white pants, with the gold Rolex Chain, smelling like polo red. "Where you going" Journeè said with a attitude. "To the trap why" I said back with a attitude. "Mhmm, well ok" she said looking down at her phone. I walked out the house to my car. "Heyy, umm is your name Khalil" some random girl came up to me. "Yea why, who asking" I said looking at the girl up and down. "Nobody, I'm just new to the neighborhood and wanted to stop by" she said biting her bottom lip. "Well, listen I gotta head out I'll catch up with you later" I said looking her up and down again as getting into the car.
    "Ayooo, wassup nigga" Quincy said to me as getting out the car. "Wassup nigga, where the fuck you been" I said while giving him dap. "Man hiding on the low" he said scratching his head. "Well, since yo ass back, get back to work" I said laughing patting him on the shoulder.  "Hey daddy" one of the trap girls said to me as I walked in the trap door.
     "Man, Kayla why the fuck you keep calling me daddy. This not yo first damn time at that. Me being yo daddy ain't gonna happen, nii get to stepping" I said giving her the stank face and walking off. "Mahlik, did my products come in yet" I said walking into my office. "Yea,my nigg, hehehe" he said laughing blowing the smoke in the air. "I never can't take yo ass seriously" I said walking over to him pushing him out my chair. "Aye my nigga you know you wrong" he said laying on his stomach while smoking. I sat back in my chair look through the paper work. Everything looked good so I was in good hands. "I'm heading back out Mahlik. Take care of the shit that get thrown at yo ass" I said walking out.
     "Mr.Kahlil, this man came by. He never said what he wanted but he did say his name was Javion" Leah said as she stoped me from walking out the door. "Turn all of the security shit on when you leave. Watch your back when you lock up" I told her while walking out the door.
     I see that this nigga trying that shit again.  This might be my lucky day when I end a niggas life.