10.

Journeè POV.

    "Toya, you think I could become a stripper" I said looking at her. "Yea, you got a good body shape, you know how to shake that ass. So yea, why the hell not" she said rolling a blunt. "Your right" I said. "Matter of fact why you wasn't you at school today. I know you not dropping out" she said lighting the blunt. "You know me so well babygirl"I said snatching the blunt away from her.
     "But What you gonna...... Bitch you finna become a stripper" she said out loud. "Ahhhh, girl you know me so well" I said blowing the smoke in her face. "What Kahlil think about this" she said taking the blunt from me. "What Quincy would say to you if you tell him your becoming a stripper" I said looking at her. She began to say something but was interrupted by my phone. I look down to see the unknown number calling. I walk up to the room to answer the call.
Me: What you want Javion.
Unknown: That's no way to answer daddy like that.
Me: Nigga you is not my daddy.
Unknown: Cut that fucking attitude or I'll cut it for you, I'm trying to act cool with yo ass but I see you like the mean side of me.
Me: Javion listen I'm not with this shit ok just leave me only.
Unknown: That's never gonna happen baby girl.
     The call was ended. I swear every time I hear his voice I feel more uncomfortable and more scared. But I don't have time to worry about him I have to find out how imma get this job. I walked back out to the kitchen to see Toya typing away on her phone. "Alright girl I'm back" I said sitting back in the chair. "Who was that" she said looking up from her phone.  "Nobody" I said lying.
     "Anyways, I find a good stripping place. It's called Diamond's, all the ballas go there. Now your stripper name? What about Royalty" she said rubbing her chin. "That's not that bad Toya" I said smiling. "When you wanna go by the place"Toya asked". "Well, we can now" I said shrugging my shoulders.
•45 mins till we arrived at Diamond's.

     Walking into the strip club didn't seem bad. Bad ass bitches shaking their ass from left to right I knew I would fit in. "What you need" one of the security guards asked me. "Umm, is Mr.Money here" I asked nervous as hell. "Follow me"he said as walking off. As he led me to a dark hallway he told Toya she had to stay out. Coming up to a steel like door that read Money in dark bold letters I started to fill butterflies in my stomach. Not knowing I was staring out of space, the guard gently pushed me in the room.
     "Name" a deep voice echoed through the room. "Journeè" I said slowly. He turned around in his chair and look at me. This man was fine as hell. Light skin, curly hair, full grown beard, tattoos everywhere, grills and everything. I swallowed as he just stare at me. "Your a pretty lil chocolate baby I see" he said as looking me up and down. "Thank you" I standing wanting to go. "Yea I can see my self fucking with you. Why you want this job ma" he said blowing smoke in the air. "I need the money" I said following the smoke with my eyes in the air.
     "Look like you can go for a Royalty. You do look royal to me"  he said in my face smiling showing me his white pretty teeth. "Start tomorrow, be here or your place will be taken" he said pushing my against him. "I know you feeling me ma" he said smiling. I smiled back but it was a nervous smile. I began to walk towards the door but was stopped by a ball that was thrown at my ass. I turned around and seen a smirk on his face. I smiled back and exit the door. Walking out into the strip area I see Toya throwing money. I walked up, put my arm around her neck and walked off. "Keep throwing yo gas money you gonna be out of luck" I said smiling at her. "Did you get the job" she asked me as we head back to her car. I didn't say nothing just got in the car instead. I cleared my throat as
we both shut the door. "Yes I did" I said looking at her. The whole car was filled by her scream. "When do you start" she said grinning hard as fuck. "Tomorrow" I said looking at her.
     Now all I got to do is keep this shit on the low from Kahlil and I'll be in good hands.