21.

Journeè POV

      Waking up I was having morning sickness like hell. Walking to the bathroom to sit on the floor,this was my third time out of the morning. Waiting on the floor I finally threw up. Getting off the floor I went to the sink to wash my mouth out. Looking in the mirror I see my face is coming along real good. The black eye was gone and I just had a lil cut on my top lip. But my rips not doing to well and the cuts on me is turning darker.
      Walking back into the room Kahlil was still sleep. Thinking about the stripping job I knew I couldn't do that for 9 months. Putting two and two together I knew I was pregnant. Rubbing my stomach it was hard. "Boi boi boi" i say as I sigh. Walking down stairs to the kitchen I get a bottle of water. Having to throw up again I ran up stairs. I guess the stumping woke Kahlil up cause he ran in the bathroom after me.
      "Baby what the fuck wrong with you" Khalil say in the door way with only his boxers on. Walking over to me he rubbed my stomach smiling. After I was done he picked me up off the bathroom floor laying me in the bed. "Uggghhhh baby this morning sickness is killing me"i say laying back in the bed. "I know baby, it'll be over in a few more  days" he say kissing my forehead.
      Going back to sleep I hope I feel a little bit more better when I wake up.

Kahlil POV

      Laying down in the bed with Journeè I was staring at her ribs. Her face was looking good but her ribs wasn't and the cuts that was on her body was turning darker. I was pissed off at myself cause I hurt Journeè when all I wanted to do was love her. Rubbing her stomach as she was laying in front of me I felt good. Knowing that she was gonna have my baby I had to stand up now. "Ahhhh shit" I say getting out the bed.
Walking to the kitchen to get some chips, I was stopped by a knock at the door. Walking to the door I opened it and it Tiffany was standing there with bandages around her nose. "Damnnnnnn, what happened to yo nose" I say laughing hard as fuck. "Nigga you know what happened you was standing right there. Move let me in" she say trying to push me to the side. "Nah watch out" I say pushing her back out. "Boy stop playing move" she said laughing pushing me out the way again.
"Hold up step back right quick" I say. She did as she was told and I shut the door in her face locking it. Walking to the kitchen I could see her still standing there. Walking to to get my chips I walked back up to the room. Laying back in the bed to watch tv I was thinking about that conversation me and my mom had yesterday.
Shit really had me thinking but I'm not finna get back into it . Looking at tv Journeè phone was going off like hell. Reaching over to get her phone this nigga Jákaden was all on her notifications. "Who the fuck is this" I say under my breath. They must have meet when we stoped talking cause this nigga was calling her baby and all.
Not wanting to wake her up I just sat her phone down. Going back to my tv her phone was still going off. "Man Journeè get up" I say taping her leg. "Whatttt" she say with her eyes closed. "Get up now I'm not gonna tell you no more" I say eating my chips. "Ok Kahlil What" she say sitting up. "Who the fuck is Jákaden" I say not taking my eyes off the tv.
She ain't say a word so that made me look at her. "Can't fucking speak" I say looking at her. "Kahlil man don't start" she say not looking at me. "Tell me who the fuck the nigga is bruhh that's all you gotta do" I say still looking at her. "Man we meet at the strip club cause he was the boss of it. We started fucking with each other and that was that" she say shrugging her shoulders.
I didn't say nun just got on my phone. "Kahlil" she say trying to get my attention. I didn't say shit to her just stayed on my phone. "KAHLIL" she say yelling. I looked at her giving her that look and it shut her ass up. Still on my phone she went to the bathroom. I really ain't give a fuck about the nigga cause look who house she was in and look he baby she caring. So I didn't give a fuck. But one thing what I know is let me find out they still fucking with each other all hell gonna break loose.

Journeè POV

Seeing that Kahlil was pissed about Jákaden blowing my phone up, I just went in the bathroom to give him some space. I was really mad cause that nigga woke me up for no reason about that shit. Sitting on the tub I hear the door open. "You in the bathroom because" he say in the door way. "Just wanted to give you some space I guess"I say looking up at him. "Man get yo ass out here". I got up and walked out the bathroom as I feel him grab me from behind. Kissing on my neck he rubbed my stomach at the same time. Putting my hands on top of his, I followed his hand movement as I closed my eyes.
"This baby is gonna be the only thing that's gonna keep us together" I say in my mind. Laying in the bed he layed down with me. Wondering why he being all lovey dovey. I was really starting to like it.