22. U + Me

Journeè POV

      Waking up to a phone call it was Jákaden. "Hello" I say still sleepy. "Hey when you coming back home" he say waiting for my answer. "Jákaden I have family problems so I really don't know" I say quietly trying not to wake Kahlil. "Well what about the strip club yo family problems gonna hold you back from that to" he say being sarcastic.
      "Yes it is" I say putting my hand over my stomach. "Well just call me when yo family problems gone"he say hanging up the phone. Putting my phone down Kahlil moved. "Smart girl"he say changing his position. Laying back down I was just looking at the dark.
      Staring at the dark I had I feeling that I knew Khalil was still gonna beat on me. The only thing that was saving me now is the baby. Thinking about me and Kahlil relationship I knew it was just a love lesson. Getting up going down to the living room I turned on the tv. Getting ready to sit down my phone went off.
Unknown: Haven't seen you in a minute babygirl where you been.
Me: Javion don't worry about all that.
Unknown: Word on the street ol dude is beating yo ass. Is he beating it like I did 😏
     I didn't text him back just left him on read. "How the fuck do he know about this"I say low. If he heard it on the streets, I knew Kahlil had to talk about it at the trap and one of them bitches ran they mouth. Or it was Tiffany ass. This shit really had me thinking. This shit was really stressing me out cause I didn't want no one to know.
     Walking to the kitchen to get some water I decided to calm down cause I didn't want to put to much stress on the baby. Getting my water and sitting back down on the the couch I see headlights coming through the window. Turning the tv off cause I didn't know who would come over here at 6:50 in the morning.
      Peeping throw the window I see Javion walking up to the door. "Shit" I say under my breath and nervous as hell. As he knocked on the door I was looking at him but he just didn't see me. Walking back to his car and pulling off I went and sat back down turning on the tv.
Unknown: I know you ain't sleep cause we was just texting. And don't think I didn't see you behind them blinds.
     I looked at Javion messages as my heart began to pound. Turning the tv off again I walked back up to the room. Hearing something I knew I was tripping so I just kept walking. Getting to the room I see that Kahlil was still sleep. Climbing into the bed with him I layed down with my eyes wide open just looking around.

60 mins later

"KAHLIL IM FINNA HEAD OUT" I say as I began to walk out the door. "ALRIGHT, AND BRING YO ASS RIGHT BACK" he say yelling while he was upstairs. Kahlil finally let me out the house today and I was glad. I was tired of being stuck in the house. My face was looking good so I didn't have nothing to worry about. Walking to my car I was checking my outfit out. I had on skinny blue jeans, PINK crop jacket, and my low top vans. It was very simple but I still looked good.
Getting into my car my phone went off. Seeing that it was Javion I paid it no mind and just went on bout my business. Driving I decided to go to the nail place since I haven't been there in a while. Pulling into the nail place I see Paris getting out of her car. Getting a parking spot beside hers. I grabbed my purse and got out the car. "Hey Paris" I say as walking up to her. "Oh my gosh hey Journeè" she say hugging me.
"Where have you been, I haven't seen you at the strip place no more" she say taking a look at me. "Well I'm having someone joining the family" I say rubbing my stomach. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you pregnant" she say screaming jumping up and down. "Yes" I say laughing. "That is so good" she say finally calming down. "You know Jákaden has gone mad crazy since you been gone. He ain't even acting the same no more" she say shaking her head.
"Well Paris I can't do nothing about that I have other things to worry about" I say looking at her. "I know but it's ok come on let's go inside" she say grabbing my hands as we walked in the nail place. Walking into the nail place I look to the side and see Javion looking at me smiling. I turned back around not even making eye contact with him. "Two full sets" Paris say to the nail lady. Walking to the chair I see Chyna getting her nails did also.
"Don't pay that bitch no mind. If she want this shit she'll say some" Paris say sitting down. "Ain't no body worried about that hoe" I say sitting down next to her. This bitch was looking at me 24/7. I was looking at her ass back cause I'm not scared of no bitch. Waiting for the lady to come do my nails, I see Javion out the corner if my eye walking over to Chyna.
Kissing her on her lips he was looking at me. "Why that nigga looking at you" Paris say leaning over. "Tryna make me jealous chyy" I say looking at her. When I turned my head Javion was standing over me. Licking his lips he bent down to my ear. "See I got a chance to see you. What you tryna do" he say in my ear.
"Javion you got a whole girl over there why you in my ear"I say looking at him. "That hoe ain't shit" he say looking back at me. "Javion gone on with all that" I say getting on my phone. "Color" the women say walking over to me. I showed her the color as Javion kept staring at me.
"Baby I'm ready" Chyna say walking over to us looking at me. "Go wait in the car" he say to her while he was still looking at me. As the lady was starting on my nails Javion turned my head to his face. Licking his lips he began to feel on my body. "Stop Javion" I say pushing his hand away with my free hand.
"Hit you up later babygirl" he say getting up walking away. I don't know why he want me back so bad but I know me and him never gonna happen.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK !!!!!

PLEASE VOTE!!!!