13. Money Time

Journeè POV

Walking in to the strip club seeing girls everywhere I knew it was my time to shine. I always been the type to be shy but I'm finally over that fear. Walking towards Money room a cutie stoped me. "Hey you must but Royalty" the redbone girl said. I started looking around not knowing who the fuck she was talking to. "You silly" she said laughing grabbing my face with her thumb and index finger.
"Ohhhh, no my name is Journeè" I said getting her correct. "Well that's not what Money told us. He said your name is Royalty babygirl" she said correcting me back. "Anyways, what's your name"I said smiling at her. "Oh, my name is Paris"she said smiling back. Paris was a cute redbone with green eyes. If you ask me her name fit her. "That's my stripper name also. It would've been Cinnamon but Money decided that Paris looked good on me as a stripper and gave this ugly ass bitch my Cinnamon name" she said rolling her eyes. "Looking at the time babygirl, you should be heading to Money's room" Paris say as looking at the clock on the wall. I looked at the wall myself. "OHHH SHIT" I said as running to Money's room.
I knocked on Money's door seeing it was cracked. Coming all the way in I see Money with his head cocked and one of his eyebrows raised as he stares at me. "Ummm, Hey" I said hoping I didn't fuck up. "Come here" he said calmly. I was did as told. He patted his lap telling me to come sit. Like before I was did as I was told. When I sat in his lap a smile came up on his face. He started biting his lip. "Money I think I need to go get ready to get on stage" I said looking him in his eyes. He began feeling all over my body making my get wet. "Money I really should...
Before I could get my words I was hushed by his lips against mines. I pushed way from him getting ready to walk off, but instead he pulled me back, picked me up and placed me on his desk. He began to kiss me all over my neck as I beg him to stop. He takes my hoodie off leaving me in my tank top. As he kisses my neck he began to rub my breast.
"Money it's 8:25" I said moving his hands from against my breast. "My bad baby" he said helping me get down off the desk. "I don't have a dressing room for you yet so you have to dress in here"he said handing me a two piece as winking at me and walking out the room. I sighed as he left and began to put on the two piece. Butterflies was in my stomach when it was time for me to get on the stage. "Ready babygirl" Money said to me as walking back into the room.
I shook my head yes knowing I really wasn't. He grabbed my hand, turned my around as smacking my ass. I walked out of the room first as he followed behind me. As I walk I can just feel his eyes on me. He walked me to the curtain that leads to the stage. Before he left he gave me a kiss on the lips.
"COMING TO THE STAGE, WE HAVE A NEW LADY WELCOME.... ROYALTY

I walked out sexy as they play Seem Like You Ready by R.Kelly. I get to the pole working my stuff as I see all eyes on me. From left to right I see men's. Girls that strip stop and looked at me, along with the bartenders. As I dance I just see money fall from my head to my toes. If you ask I feel like Diamond from The Players Club.
As my dance come to a end I see someone in the crowd. Me thinking it's just a ordinary dude. I get a closer look to see it is Javion. He has a full grin one his face but I couldn't stop now. When my dance was done I picked up all the money and headed to the back. I walk back to Money's room to change back out. "Good job babygirl, see how you had the hoes and niggas staring at you"he said walking in the room with a full smile.
"Yes I see" I said turning to him smiling. "Well you need to go get all the rest you need mama cause Friday night I need you bad" he said kissing me again. I put on everything I had on before. Putting the two piece in my bag, I was ready to go. As walking out the club I get stoped by Paris. "Damn babygirl you did yo thing" she said smiling hard at me. "Thank you" I smiled back at her. "Just know you got some bitches in her jealous. But imma let you go cause I know you tired" she said kissing me on my cheeks.
As I walked away I whipped her kiss off me cause I was tired of people kissing on me. As walking outside I reached my car, but before I could get in I felt hands around my waist as hot breath is blowed on my neck.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!