37.

Journeè POV

    Today I was off cause the computers was down. Feeling to the side of me Jákaden spot was empty. Getting up going to the bathroom I sat there for a minute. When my eyes closed I popped my head up quickly. Whipping my self and washing my hand my phone went off. Not feeling like answering it I just laid back down in the bed. Looking to the side I looked out the slide door. Walking to the balcony with only my bra and panties on, the breeze felt so good. Sitting down in the chair I just looked at the people at the beach.
I was high up so I didn't have nothing to worry about. Hooking my phone up to the speaker I was in my own zone. As I stood up and started dancing to We don't Luv Em by Hoodrich Pablo, I was really feeling my self. Getting into my dancing I felt someone come behind as they put their hands on my hips. Turning around I see Jákaden smiling hard. Hugging him tightly around his neck I was moving my thighs in and out as Jákaden grabbed my ass.
"What you want" I say kissing him. "That's why yo ass didn't answer my call" he say kissing my neck. "I guess" I say enjoy the neck kisses. He grabbed my hand as we walked back into the room. "Ouu what's that" I say grabbing a bag off the bed. "Don't worry about it just go take a shower" he say snatching the bag away from me. "Whatever" I say walking into the bathroom. Getting into the bathroom I took my bra and panties off. Taking a shower for 45 mins, I went ahead and brushed my teeth.
Walking out the room I didn't see Jákaden around. Walking over to the bed I peeked in the bag before he came back up stairs. Looking into the bag I saw some pink but couldn't make it out. "Da Hell you doing" Jákaden say standing in the doorway smiling. "Nun I nun" I say smiling back. He walked over grabbed the bag and just started laughing. "Man why can't I see it" I say as hugging him from behind. "You but lotion on yet" he say looking at me from the corner of his eye. I just walked away and grabbed the lotion off the nightstand.
     After putting on the lotion  I walked over to Jákaden with puppy eyes. "Here" he say laughing handing me the bag. I looked in the bag and pulled out a pink dress. "Ouuu these dress is pretty bae" I say putting it on with no hesitation. The dress was hot pink and light pink with my back exposed with one of my legs out. He sat a box on the bed and just looked at me. Opening the box it was these pink heels to go with my dress.
Fast walking to the bathroom to put my middle part back in the right place I was looking good. I didn't have to put on no makeup cause my face was so clear and I didn't need nun of that. Walking back out in the room I was surprised. Jákaden transformed so fast. He had on a pink polo collar shirt with white dress up pants and shoes, Rolex chain and watch and with glasses holding ITS GIRLS balloons. Daddy was looking good as fuck I couldn't even lie.
      "Awwwww Jákaden" I say walking over to him kissing him. "You ready" he say kissing me back. "Where we going anyway" I say pulling away from him. "No question needed mama" he say kissing me as we walked out the room.

40 minuets later

       "Kaden what are we doing here" I say looking at him confused. We had pulled up to this nice place that was covered in pink ribbons. "Come on" he say grabbing my had as we walked up to the place. I really wanted to know what was going on. With all the pink and the balloons I knew it had something to with the girls. Walking to the door my heart was pumping so fast. Taking a deep breath I looked at Jákaden as he smiled at me. "ITS GIRLS" everybody yelled when we walked through the door. I bent down and started crying my eyes out.
          As Mel, Paris, Chris, and Quincy walked over to me and hugged me I couldn't stop crying. Getting up Kaden stood there smiling with his arms held out. Walking over to him I hugged him as I dried my tears. "Alright everyone make some space so I can see my baby girl" a woman voice spoked out. I turned around to see who it was cause the voice sounds so familiar. Looking at the person face I bust out crying again. As she hugged me I felt like a little kid again in her arms.
       "Don't cry baby everything will be alright" She say hugging me. "I love you so much ma" I say looking her into her eyes. She looked so much better and like her old self again. "Alright enough with all the crying, look at how beautiful this is" she say walking me to the middle of the floor. I looked around and everything was so amazing. The room was split  in different kinds of colors for my girls.

     "You like" Jákaden say walking up behind me

"You like" Jákaden say walking up behind me. "I love it" I say kissing him. As everyone was dancing to the music and eating and enjoying their selfs, I pulled Jákaden to the side. "How you got my family here, how you got my mom here" I say in one sentence smiling. "Just know I got the magic baby" he say dancing. "Yea Yea whatever, where's your mom though". "She say she had work but I don't know" he say still dancing.
     It was kind of weird to me cause every time we do something she always have work but every time we don't do nothing, she always come around. "Come on baby, we finna play a game" Jákaden say grabbing my hand. It was kind of bugging me that Ms. Michelle wasn't here but I put all that behind me and enjoyed my babies shower.