18. Consequences

Journeè POV

Waking up it was 8:45. Jumping out the bed I just grabbed my things and went to the car. Since I already had on clothes I was good. Driving to Dimond's I was still tired but I got over it. Pulling into the strip club parking lot Jákaden was standing outside talking to Quincy. "Hey Quincy I say as walking up to them. "Wassup Journeè" he say as looking at me. "Aye imma get back at you later" Jákaden said as grabbing me by my waist. As walking into the club this bitch Chyna was still staring at me like she had a problem. "Wassup with that bitch over there" I said as looking at Jákaden.
"Don't worry about her" Jákaden said not even looking at who I was talking about. "You don't even see who I'm talking about" I say hitting him in his chest getting his attention. "Damn bae chill. I ain't worried about that hoe and you shouldn't either"he say as we walk into his office. Sitting on his desk, he stood between my legs. As kissing me he felt under my dress. Playing with my clit, I began to bit his lips.
"Ahhhhhh babyyyy" I say as he inters two fingers inside me. Playjng with it he stoped. "Baby why you stoped I was finna cum" I say looking at him. "Yea I know" he say as kissing my lips. "Man you play to much get off me" I say as pushing him. "No i don't but mama you need to get ready. Your outfit is in my drawer" he said as walking out.
Putting on the outfit and heels I walked out the room. Walking around I see all famous niggas. Bossie, Floyd Mayweather, YFN Lucci, and etc. Still walking around this bitch Chyna bumped me. "Excuse you hoe" I say looking at the bitch up and down. She turned around looking me up and down also and walking away. Don't know why this bitch hating on me but if she want the presser she can get it.
Still walking around this dude called me over. "Come her mama" he say as pulling me in to his lap. "Let me get a dance up off ya" he say licking his lips. This nigga was fine so you know I was down for it. Shaking my ass in his face and grinning on his dick he grabbed my ass and all. As the dance was done he put three one hundred dollar bills on the side of my bottom lace. Walking away he slapped my ass.
Walking into Jákaden he said he need me on the pole. Following his orders I walked to the pole as I see Paris on the pole next to mines. Shaking my ass and getting money thrown at me I was loving the lifestyle. Since Paris left cause Jákaden needed her, It was all me. All the niggas around my pole throwing hundreds and slapping my ass I wasn't nervous at all.
As Bossie Real Nigga play I hit splits and all. Seeing Bossie walk over to my pole I had to get extra. Climbing up the pole as I slide down hitting a split and shaking my ass Bossie was enjoying the show. Walking off the pole Bossie walked up to me giving me 4 hundreds. Adding the money on to my collection I walked to Jákaden office.
Putting the money into my purse, I was hungry for more. Walking out the office Jákaden walked up to me saying that YFN Lucci wanted me in his VIP area. Walking to his area I was getting nervous cause Lucci was fine as fuck. Walking to the pole in the middle surrounded by him and his niggas I had to give them what they asked for. Shaking my ass, climbing up the pole, hitting splits, giving lap dances I was getting hella money.
Picking up the money as I was done Lucci slaps my ass as he lick his lips. I smiled at him as I walked back to Jákaden office. Putting the money in my purse I was done for the night. "You done baby"Jákaden say as he walks into my office and kiss me. "Yes baby" I say kissing him back. "Alright we'll head on home then" he say slapping my ass. Putting back on my dress and sandals, I grabbed my purse and walked out the office. Heading to my car I get a slap to my face. "BITCH YOU WANNA BECOME A STRIPPER AS I TELL YO ASS NOT TO" I hear as I fall to the ground. As my eyes closed I get dragged into the car. Groaning in pain holding my face I feel the car speed off.
Pulling up to the house I get dragged out by my hair. As yelling in pain. I get thrown in the house. "GET YO ASS UPSTAIRS" he yells at me. "NO KAHLIL LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I yelled back at him. I feel a slap to my face again. "Kahlil please stop" I say as I cry. "GET THE FUCK UPSTAIRS"he yells at me. I followed his orders as I grabbed my purse.
Walking up stairs he followed me. Walking into the room he choked me pushing me onto the bed. "Kahlil please let me go" I say as tears escaped my eyes. "Nahh this the fucking consequences you get since you didn't follow my orders. He chocked me harder as I get punched in the face. "YOU WANNA BE A DIRTY HOE AND GO OUT HERE SHAKING YO ASS IMMA TREAT YOU LIKE YOU A DIRTY HOE" he say as punching me again. 15 mins of getting my ass beat I was in the shower.
Kahlil was now gone, to where I don't know. Getting out the shower text Jákaden, I told him it's gonna be a while before I come home. As he wanting to know why I just told him to be available if I needed him. Counting the money I had over 700 dollars. Adding the 700 to the 70 I had. The total came up to $770. Putting the money into a safe place I went back to the room to put on some clothes. Since I had some clothes still at Khalil house I was good. Putting on my panties and a crop top. I crawled in the bed crying as my body is in pain.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!
PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!