Prologue

"Tachi-kun! Let's go to the park!" My bestfriend, Myoui Mina is dragging me towards our subdivision's park.

"Hai hai. Pulling me is not necessary at all, Minari." I said while giggling.

"I have to cause you're too slow to move your butt." She gave me her cute 'bleh' look and I just can't help but smile at how cute my bestfriend is right now.

A few hours of our endless playing and running around the park, we decided to take a break so I layed back on the soft green grass with my hands spread out like a cross.

Mina walked over and sat beside me, after a few minutes she sighed and laid down on my right arm immediately cuddling to me.

"M-Mina... what're you doing?" Crap, my heart is beating so fast right now.

"Nothing. It's just that... I love smelling your perfume. It never gets old." She said smiling.

I touched the ring she gave me. A sign of our everlasting friendship. Well friendship for her but for me... it is actually a bit difficult, staying friends with the one you love.

"Tachi-kun?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Sing me a song please." she looked a me while pouting.

"Alrigt alright. What song?"

"Hmm..." she paused for a while.

"All Of The Stars." She's giggling and locked her free arm on my neck while I keep looking at the stars above us.

"That song again? Why do you love that song so much?" I asked her.

"Cause I believe that no matter how lost you are, as long as there are stars in the sky, they will help you find your way again. That those stars will guide us home." I can feel her locking her stare at me. "Now sing me that song." I turned my gaze on her and saw her pout again. Hahaha! So cute.

"Bossy little penguin." I chuckled and started singing the first verse of  All Of The Stars.

It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you

Yeah, everytime I see a shooting star it's always Mina that comes to my mind right away.

I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you

Technically, I already am singing to her. Lol

You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars
From America
I wonder, do you see them, too?

We'll be apart soon. Living in two different countries. I wonder if she'll be able to see these stars when we're apart.

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me

I don't wanna be away from you, penguin. I wanna be by your side forever.

And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

You always say that line. That the stars will guide us home.

I can hear your heart
On the radio beat
They're playing 'Chasing Cars'
And I thought of us

Chasing Cars by the Patrol. We always sing this together when we try to chase cars. Literally.

Back to the time,
You were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love

I can feel her arm wrapping on my neck a bit more.

So I took your hand
Back through lamp lit streets I knew
Everything led back to you
So can you see the stars?
Over Amsterdam
You're the song my heart is
Beating to

The girl Myoui Mina. The thought of her alone is making my heart flutter.

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

And, oh, I know
And oh, I know, oh

I can see the stars
From America...

I can hear a quiet snore beside me so I looked over only to see a human penguin sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I brushed her hair behind her ear, exposing her goddess like beauty even more.

At a young age of 13... no, 10 years old. I'm in love with her. My bestfriend. I'm inlove with her for 3 whole years. It's too young for us to be talking about it but I know that what I'm feeling is love. Not a friendly nor sibling like love. But the love that couples feel for their partners.

You'll be mine someday, Mina. Just hold on and never let go.

I gently got up and carried her on my back. It's a bit late already so we should be heading home now.
-------

A/N: ANNYEONG ONCES and READERS! Lol xD sorry for the 'dramatic' prologue. 😂😂😂

PS: RIP SHINee's Jonghyun 😭😭😭💔 1990-2017 My one and only bias from SHINee is gone! Condolences to Jonghyun oppa's family and also to us fans.