Staying Away (Part 2 of the previous chapter)

Mina

What the hell did I just do? Why did I say such harsh words to him? Yes, I lied. I'm such a terrible liar and he knows it but why did he believe it this time? Is he tired of understanding my attitude for the past 2 weeks?

"Ash, I..."

"We're back!" I heard Jihyo unnie called from the living room and just in time for Ashie to finish packing up.

Ash: goodbye. I'm staying away from you from now on.

He left me in the room after saying it. He closed the door and I suddenly broke down in tears while sitting on the floor.

I don't know how many minutes passed by until my roommates barged in along with the rest of the members giving me a question mark look.

JH: okay, just what the hell happened while we weren't home yet? And why the hell are his eyes swollen as fuck?

"I... I hurt him. H-he asked me why am I acting like this towards him. He kept asking me but I don't know what to say so I ended up saying harsh words to him. I... I didn't mean to."

TY: no wonder he said he's staying away from now on.

CY: that would be difficult since we have a K-Con to attend to and Starlight is gonna perform there too. PD-nim said we'll do a performance with Starlight since it's been a week since they've debuted.

"I'm sorry guys." I looked down sobbing.

NY: you shouldn't apologize to us Mina but to Ash. Don't you see how he looks at you every second? He's giving you this look as if you're the only person existing around.

MM: Minari is too dense to realize it. *sigh*

I didn't say any word after that. They let me be alone in my room. I haven't eaten dinner since I have no appetite to eat.

SN: Mina-yah, you should eat. You're gonna get sick.

"I don't ca---"

"Hey Ash, that was a quick change of mind." I heard Jihyo unnie.

Ash? He's back already?

I immediately ran downstairs and towards him but I suddenly stopped on my tracks when his eyes landed on me, giving a cold stare. His eyes are still puffy as earlier.

Ash: I'm just here to pick up my laptop. I left it in the room.

He said as he passed by me like I wasn't even there.

I looked at his back as he walk upstairs and come back down a few moments after.

Ash: I'm going to leave now.

DH: wait oppa, did you eat dinner already? Your favorite kimchi is our dinner. Wait let me pack you some.

Hyunnie ran quickly to the kitchen and we all heard some scrambling pans.

JH: aigoo. Dahyun is being like Sana already.

SN: what the hell does that mean?!

Ash: mhmm. I agree with Jihyo, Sansan. Haha!

SN: not you too, Ashie! Neomuhae!!

Ash laughed at her and Dahyun came back with a microwaveable tupperware filled with Kimchi.