I'm Here

After dinner, I volunteered to clean up the dishes and the table but the girls don't wanna agree but I still insisted until they gave up and let me do the dishes.

After I finished washing the dishes, I saw some of them watching a movie while the rest are busy with their VLive broadcast. I'm not in the mood for movies or anything fun so I went to Nayeon unnie and whispered to her that I'm going out for a walk and if the rest of the girls would look for me, she'll tell them that I went out.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon unnie asked me with a concerned face.

"Yeah." I nodded before proceeding with what I'm gonna say. "I just missed home a bit so I wanna go for an evening walk to take my mind off of it, y'know."

I saw her smiling at me and she reminded me to wear a water proof jacket with a hoodie incase it might rain hard later so I nodded at her before slowly leaving the dorm.

I can feel the cool winds of the night blowing through although my jacket is already thick as hell. Damn.

I kept walking to wherever my feet takes me till I reached Han River. Wow. The view is beautiful. The moon reflecting on the water.

 The moon reflecting on the water

It's just too beautiful. A lot of people are gathered near the river taking selfies together. Some are photos with the moon reflection on the water as a background.

And... they're all couples. Wow. Talk about being a hopeless romantic. -_-

I ignored all the lovers surrounding me and just looked at the moon and it's reflection on the water. There's a moon but no stars to be found.

After 30 minutes, the rain dropped so hard causing everyone to ran off looking for shelter. Some took out their umbrellas.

I reached out towards my pocket to take my phone out to text one of the girls.

"Shit. I left my phone at the dorm. Fuck luck." I cursed before walking off.

I walked under the pouring rain when I happened to pass by 7/11. Huh I didn't noticed this store earlier when I was walking towards Han River.

Luckily I brought some money with me so I decided to stop by for a hot coco.

As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by fans. I haven't debuted yet as an official idol and I've been swarmed by fans already? Hahaha!

Everyone around me was asking for selcas. I'm not a snobby guy or anything to reject their offer so I immediately agreed and tooks photos with them.

That scenario would've went on for hours if the manager of the store didn't stop the ruckus going on.

I sighed and thanked him.