Special Chapter Final Ep: Perfect

I woke up without Ash by my side again. I noticed a newly folded pair of clothes for me with a note saying:

To my beautiful penguin,

Wear this later, jagi. Meet me at *restaurant name* at 7PM. Tonight will be more amazing than last night. If you know what I mean. Hehe. See you later. I love you, penguin.

-Your Alien

I shook my head as I chuckle and lazily get up. I noticed that I wasn't wearing anything. I suddenly remembered that Ash and I... d-did it last night. I still feel sore down there. That fucking alien. -_- He messed me up real bad last night. But it's okay.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my morning rituals.

-a big fastforward- 😂😂

I went to the restaurant Ash told me to go to. As soon as I arrived, a boy who is about 10 years old and gave me a bouquet of Roses. Then I was escorted by the waiters and started to lead me to the 2nd floor of the restaurant. While I was making my way to the 2nd floor, a cute kid walked over to me and handed me a flower crown, she put it on my hair before giving me a small paper. I patted her hair and pinched her cheek a bit before reading what was written on the paper.

100 Reasons why I love you? Corny. I chuckled and blushed a bit as I read the first reason. And then it was followed by another kid and another and another. It went on for 98 times. I'm holding 99 pieces of small papers all in all already. As soon as I looked straight, the door opened and I thanked the personnel who escorted me here before walking inside. This floor is for private uses only. My heart fluttered as I look at the arrangement inside.

Did he rent the whole 2nd floor just for this? This costs too much

A music suddenly played: Perfect.

And instead of hearing Ed's or Ash's voice, I hear familiar voices. I looked to where the voices are coming from and I was surprised when I saw them. My members. Singing it so smoothly like an acapella but with Dahyun playing the piano.

Nayeon:
I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead.

Jihyo:
I found a girl
Beautiful and sweet.
Oh I never knew you were that someone
Waiting for me.

Sana&Jeongyeon:
Cause we were just kids when we fell inlove
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time.

Tzuyu:
But darling just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes
You're holding mine.