Roommates

After I went back to the practice room with Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie, PD-nim was already there waiting for us.

"Ah. Glad you three are back." PD-mim said.

"Ehh?" TWICE and me answered/asked in unison.

"Ash needs a place to stay and since TWICE's dorm is a bit huge, I decided to have him stay with you. It's better to have one guy staying with you girls. At least there will be someone to look after you." PD-nim continued to explain.

"Yey! Ashie will be staying with Twice!" Sana squeeled happily and jumped on my back while hugging me by the neck.

"Alright I get it, you're happy that I'm living with you girls from now on but if you keep hugging me tightly on my neck you're gonna end up killing me, Sansan."

"Mwo? Ash and Sana have an endearment for each other now? Sana called him Ashie while he called Sana as Sansan. Oooooh. Is this the start of AshSana?" Jihyo unnie teased and was quickly supported by the rest except Minari. She just looked away. Eh? What's with her?

"Who knows. Maybe." The squirrel behind me answered Jihyo unnie.

"Sansan... you can get down now." I told her.

"Heeeeh? But I don't want chuuuuu~" she pouted at me.

"Come on now, squirrel. Get off my back now." I tapped her arms around my neck and smiled at her.

"Hmph. Fine." She frowned while getting off. Hahaha. Silly squirrel.

"Finally some huge air to take in." I breathed a huge one and laughed along with the girls.

Everyone picked up their bags and started walking out the practice room. I was walking along side with the maknaes when I noticed Mina was walking alone behind us so I slowed down my pace till I ended up with her.

"Minari... you okay?"

She just replied with a nod. Liar. -_- she's definitely not okay.

So like what I used to do to her when she's not fine, I put my left arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

"A-Ash... what are you doing?"

"Cheering up my bestfriend of course! What do you think? It's not like I don't do this to you before." I did a mini aegyo at her hoping she'd finally smile but she just sighed and took my arm off her.

"Ash that was like 10 years ago. Start acting like a grown up already. We're 19 years old already. And if PD-nim sees us, he'll scold us both. TWICE is under a three year dating ban. And the dating ban contract won't be over till October which is 6 months from now." She plainly said and walked ahead of me catching up to the pace of the maknaes.

She's acting weird. Why is she even acting like this? Geez. Something is wrong with that penguin and I'm going to find out what it is -_-

5 minutes after waiting outside, our ride home arrived and I seated at the most back part of the van. The maknaes Tzuyu and Chaeng sat with me. Jihyo unnie, Nayeon unnie, and Jeongyeon unnie are at the middle part of the van which is in front of us. The JLine is at the 1st row of the backseat which is in front of the unnies while Dahyunie is in the front seat since she insisted that she wanna sit there

The sitting arrangement looks like this

Driver----Dahyunie