Skinshipping

After a few rounds of the girls' practice, they all sat down on the wooden floor of the practice room while I'm at the couch playing on my phone and lost in thoughts.

"ASH!!" I almost dropped my phone when they all yelled.

"Jesus Christ, no need to yell all together. What is it?"

"What do you mean what is it? Come over here and join us. Don't be such a loner over there." Nayeon said and tried to grab my leg which I immediately moved away from her.

"Are you Sadako's long lost sister?" I asked her.

"What?! Why the hell are you asking me that for?!" She pouted and caused me to laugh.

"Cause the way you were reaching for my leg seems like you wanna drag me down the well." I stood up and sat between Sana and Nayeon.

"Ya! Meanie!" She playfully slapped my arm multiple times.

"Ow ow ow! Haha! Stop it!" I'm moved between Sana and Momo and hid behind Sana. "Squirrel shield!" Everyone laughed while Nayeon is still trying to reach and hit me.

"Mina unnie is right. You really are a meanie." Tzuyu spoke up while laughing still.

"Meh. Not really. Only when I want to though." I grinned.

After a few talks and laughs, three guys walked into the room.

"Wassup ladie--- oh, are you the new dude JYP-nim mentioned us earlier?" The thin looking guy asked.

"Uhm, yeah. Ash Tachibana."

"Oh! That's awesome. I'm Mark. That's Jackson, and Bambam." He gestured to his self then to the guy wearing a winter cap and to the guy who immediately sat between Tzuyu and Mina.

I looked at Bambam and Mina talking as having skinship when I felt someone poked my cheek. When I turned to see who it was, it was Jihyo.

"Hmm?"

"You've been staring at those two for a while now. Getting jealous, eh?" Jihyo smirked and teasingly nudged my side which was backed up by the rest of the girls.

"No, I'm not! Why the hell would I be?" I lightly yelled getting Mina and Bambam's attention.

"Is something wrong, Tachi-kun?" Mina asked me worriedly and stood up, walking over to me right away.

"I'm fine, Mina." I faked a smile and stood up moving away from her.

"Where you going, Ash?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm just gonna go get a refreshment." I turned my back and walked out of the room.

Mina

What the heck is up with him?

"Where you going, Ash?" Jeongyeonnie asked him after he stood up.

"I'm just gonna go get a refreshment." He immediately turned his back and walked out the door.

Nayeonnie and Sana stood up and walked out the room after a few minutes that Ash still hasn't returned.

"Minajjang wanna go for a sna---" I cut Bambam off and ran after them.

"Sorry, Bam. Maybe next time."

I heard a faint 'awww. Rejected.' from both Mark and Jackson.

I know Bambam likes me. And he even tried multiple times to court me but I always kept him in friendzoned.

I headed to the company's canteen hoping the three of them are there but no.

Miss A's Suzy waved at me. "Minari!" She smiled.

"Suzy unnie have you seen Sana and Nayeonnie?" I walked up to her.

"Yeah, they were here a couple of minutes ago. Why?" She asked.

"Did you see them walk in here with a tall guy with black hair and hazelnut brown eyes?"

"No, I haven't but the guy you were pertaining was here a few minutes earlier and left. That's where Nayeon and Sana walked in. They also asked me the same question. Do you know who he is?" She asked again and took a sip of her latte.

"Dang it. Yeah I do. He's Ash Tachibana."

Suzy unnie almost choked when she heard the name 'Ash Tachibana'. "You mean that was the new dude?! Geez he looks like an Olympian God!" Suzy unnie squeeled.

"Hehe. Sorry, Suzy unnie but he's still young."

She just chuckled at my statement and said, "Don't worry, kid. You know I'm not interested with someone younger than me."

"I know." I smiled at her. "Well I gotta run." I ran out of the canteen.

"Go get him, penguin!" I heard Suzy unnie cheered.

I checked every possible places he could be hanging out till I realized something.

I remember how Ash loves to hangout at the rooftops everywhere we go so without any second thoughts, I ran up to the rooftop and was about to open the door when I can hear him laughing with Nayeonnie and Sana.

I peaked over the glass door and saw Sana and Nayeonnie hugging him and there, I saw his smile.

I don't know why but I felt my heart tightened up with that view.

Here I was, worried as hell about him only to see he's happily hanging out with my unnies and even hugged them.

I'm such an idiot.

I turned and walked away, holding back my tears. I'm just gonna get in his way if I walk over to them.

Why am I even feeling this way? He's just my bestfriend. We're just bestfriends. No more, no less.

Ash you stupid idiot. Why are making me feel this way? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

To be continued...