Take Care

My last 4 days living with Twice and Starlight is coming to an end and I am currenly packing my stuffs for my flight back to Japan back at the girls' dorm until Nayeon walked in.

She looked so sad.

"Hey Nayeon. Is there uh... anything I can do for you?" I asked her trying to lighten her up a bit.

"Nothing. I just came to help you." She smiled a bit and walked over to me and helped me pack.

"Are you taking these plushies with you?" She asked, looking at all the Alien plushies I got from those fansigning events.

"Nah. You girls can have them. It would exceed my luggage limitations." I smiled and messed up her hair a bit.

"Do you really have to leave?" She asked me again as we were finishing up.

"Unfortunately I have to. This shit happened cause of me. I couldn't make your fans or even my fans hate you girls especially her just because I did something so stupid."

"But you only did what you think was right. You were just following your heart. You were just giving efforts in winning her back. Unfortunately that pabo never realized it." She groaned in frustration.

"Cheer up, bunny. It'll be fine soon. And to make that 'soon' happen, I have to leave as soon as possible."

"Mina will never find an amazing person such as you."

"Jimin sunbae-nim is there. He likes Mina. And I'm pretty sure Mina will like him too as soon as they get to know each other. Mina will get over me quick."

Nayeon stayed quiet as I was zipping the zipper of my bags. I stretched my body a bit when she suddenly hugged me.

"N-Nayeon?"

"I'm gonna miss you, Ashie. So much."

"I'm gonna miss you too, small bunny." I said smiling and hugged her back.

The silence between us while we were in that hug was comforting. She suddenly looked at me and made a bold move that I never expected.

She pressed her soft lips on mine with her eyes closed. She didn't make a move. She just kept her lips on the same position when she put her lips on mine.

She broke the kiss and her cheeks were flushed red.

"S-Sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I'll see you around, bunny." I smiled and took my bags as I walked out of my room. She helped me carry my light bags. As we walk down the stairs, the girls looking at me sadly.

"Hey... what's with those gloomy faces? Cheer up, pabos." I smiled and put my bags down.

"We will miss you, oppa!" The maknaes said in unison as they tackle-hugged me.

"I will miss you too, maknaes." I hugged them back.

"There will be no one to laugh at my no-jam jokes with Chaeng anymore." No Jam Jeongyeon said.

"You can always call me and tell those lame jokes of your through the phone, ostrich." I locked her head gently in my arm and ruffled her hair.

"I will miss your cooking, Ashie." Well... I'm pretty you all know who that is.

"My cooking will miss you too, Momoring." I smiled. "I made you a tub of jokbal earlier. Have fun eating."