Too Late

It's been 3 weeks since K-Con ended and Starlight just finished recording a comeback song for the new album. JYP-nim invited us for a dinner along with Twice.

The girls looked at me with a hesitant look and also to Mina but I just gave them a small smile and agreed.

"It's been quite a while since I ate with you girls anyway so it's cool."

KT: does that mean you're not cool eating with us? O.o

"I'm cool eating with the others but not with you, Kai." I shrugged and walked off but soon found myself in a headlock of Kai.

"Let me go or else I'm gonna impale your manhood forever." The rest laughed as Kaito immediately released the headlock on me.

-----

The dinner went well until Jeongyeon spoke up.

JY: let's play The Mafia Game!

Everyone cheered except me.

I wanna join but I'm not in the mood of anything so I told my members I'm going ahead. Minho probably noticed since he volunteered to accompany but I stopped him.

"I'm fine, Minho. Go back to the dorms with the rest. And accompany Twice too."

MH: *sighs* alright. But give me a call right away if anything comes up.

I nodded and walked off.

Mina and I still haven't talked ever since that day. Call me childish but I'm still hurt of what she said. Everything was a lie? Every memory of us I held dear was all a lie? I was such a fool.

Our memories together when we were kids flashed on my mind and tears suddenly start falling.

I kept my head down low while walking, not knowing where to go.

I still love her. I guess Kaito was right. I'll never be able to move on from her. No matter what happens, it's always gonna be Mina Myoui who's gonna be making my heart beat crazy.

I was brought back to reality when a strong white light and strong beep from a bus struck my senses but I was too late.

Mina

"WHAT!?" Minho yelled on his phone.

"What's wrong?" PD-nim asked Minho.

Minho was about to answer until the Flash News came up.

'This just came in. Ash Tachibana from the newly debuted boygroup under JYP Entertainment, Starlight has been on an accident. The said celebrity was said that he got hit by a bus filled with tourist. Witnesses said that the bus' speed was fast and likely inevitable to be avoided. The young star is actually being taken to the Incheon Medical Center as we speak. Police are still investigating if the statement from the witnesses are actually true. This is KBS News, bringing you the latest updates of the KPop world.'

As soon as I heard Ash's name and the word 'accident' I immediately stood up and ran off towards IMC.

"Mina!" I heard them yelling from the restaurant but I ignored it. I have to get to him as soon as possible.

Please. I hope I'm not too late. Ash... please. Hang in there. You can't leave me. Not until I fix this mess I caused.

I ran with all my might until I reached the emergency room of the hospital but I was stopped by the nurses.