I Need My Special Girl

(This short story is almost coming to an end! T_T)

-18 months later-

I'm freaking nervous! Damn it. But I shouldn't be. -____- aish! I keep walking back and forth inside the suite room exclusive for the members of Starlight.

DHae: Geez Leader. Would you please calm your ass down? You're making us dizzy.

We just got back from Japan for our fansigning with meet and greet event at Saitama Arena and Jo Hall, Osaka.

The girls knew we're back from Japan except for Mina. All Mina knew was my members got back here first. I told them that if Mina asks if I was back with them, they'd tell her that I'm still in Japan, endorsing our comeback album. Everyone knows too that I got my memories back. It accidentally slipped out my mouth when I was arguing with the girls 10 months ago about how they told me about Mina. That she was becoming depressed each day. That she barely even sleep due to crying. Like for GodJihyo's sake... I know that clearly cause I'm living under the same house as them. -_- so yeah... Ever since that incident, the girls didn't talk to me the whole time until 4 days before their 2nd Twiceland concert, I talked to them except for Mina and apologized to the for hiding the truth. As for my members... well... let's just say I got a few good hits from them. 😕😕 Well... JYP almost ended my career when he found out I got my memories back already.

So to sum it all up, Mina and I aren't on good terms still. And I think it's the same with the girls too although we talk sometimes.

I asked them a favor that after I get back from Japan I wanna surprise Mina while she's saying her ending speech. Luckily they all agreed and said "it's about time you man up." So they're saying I'm a wuss? -_- those gays!

"The concert is about to start. You guys should go." I said as I sat at the couch.

MH: well... see you from the crowd later. And goodluck.

Minho left first with Rito or you all know as Meku, along with Marcus, Alexis and Donghae. Kai is sleeping on the couch so I had to push him off the couch to wake him up.

Kai: woah! Alright mom, I'm u— what the fuck, Ashie? Why the hell did you fucking push me off? -___-

"You've been sleeping for almost 2 hours already. Get your ass up and go. Yusei and Kev are already on your seats."

Kai: Oh. Alright. Go get your girl, champ.

"Yeah, whatever."

My phone buzzed 3 times as soon as Kai walked out. It's a message from Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo.

BunnyNayeonnie🐰🐇:
Good luck, Ashie! Fighting! *~*

I replied to her.

Ash:
Pabo. I should be the one wishing you girls good luck. But thanks. All the best for your concert too, unnie.

I pressed send before switching to Sansan's message. Eventhough I already apologized to Sana, we are still not

ClumsySquirrel Sansan🐿😋:
All the best for your surprise, Ash. Remember what Jihyo said. This is your last chance.

Ash:
Yeah. I remember it clearly. Thanks, Sana. And all the best for your concert too.

I opened Jihyo's message next as soon as my reply for Sana got sent.

GodJihyo👀👁🚇:
Ash, I hope you haven't forgottem that this is your last chance. And if Mina doesn't accept it, please give it up. You've given her so much pain already. Mina doesn't deserve it. She deserves someone who can make her happy.