Special Chapter Part 1: When Suspicion Becomes Reality

(THE SPECIAL CHAPTER SECTION WILL BE FOCUSED ON MINA'S POV. So no name of POV here means Mina and the updates of Special Chapters are kinda short :3)

-2 years after-

It's almost 2 years since Ashie and I got married and 2 days from now, it will be our 2nd anniversary.

Call me corny but I keep giving him signs that our anniversary is near but he never got it. He never fails to forget it. Even our monthsaries as Mr.&Mrs. Tachibana.

He's been so busy lately and everytime he comes home, he always head straight to our room and sleep. And he always come home late nowadays. It's already getting so suspicious :( Is... Is he getting bored of me? T^T I hope not.

And I hope the rumor I heard about him is not true too. I hope it's not true that he is seeing someone else.

I checked the time and it's already 3 in the morning. Why the hell is he not home until now? I am about to call his phone when the door from the living room opened, revealing Ash.

"Ashie..." I walked up to him and hugged him. I suddenly smelled a strong scent from his shirt. A woman's scent. Is he...? No, no. Don't think like that Mina. He wouldn't dare to do that to you, right? Or would he? But the scent is just too familiar. Where did I smell this perfume from?

He suddenly hugged back, burying his face in my neck.

"Hey Jagi. Why are you still up? Sorry for coming home so late. I was taking care of something." He said as he keep burying his face in my neck and pulled me closer to him. Taking care of who? Your mistress? Tss.

"It's okay, hun. Have you eaten already?" I felt him nod.

"Mhmm. I ate with a friend." He said as he looked at me with a plain face and kissed my forehead and went upstairs. Friend? More like mistress.

I followed him to our room and as soon as he took off his shirt, I hugged him from behind.

"Eh? M-Mina? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just missed you. I thought something happened."

He took my hands and faced me, kissing my hands.

"I missed you too. Sorry if I come home late nowadays. I'm just busy with something." Busy with what? Screwing someone on the streets?

"It's alright. I understand." I faked a smile.

"Honey, is something wrong?" He cupped my cheeks.

I shook my head and went to the bed, laying down with my back facing him. Soon, I felt him lay down beside me as he snake his arm around me, burying his face in my hair. I felt my chest tighten not with the fact that I am fluttering with his actions but with the fact that he's probably doing this to his mistress.

"I love you, wifey." He kissed my shoulder and moved closer to me.

I only hummed as a response and drift off to sleep.

------

Morning came and I woke up without Ash by my side. I only saw a tray of breakfast beside the bed with a note from him.

My penguin wifey,

Eat this alright? You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't bother to wake you up. I'm gonna go someone real quick, okay? I love you, jagiya. 💕

-Your Alien Hubby, Ash.

I looked at my phone and looked at the tracker app that I have. That way I can track him and his woman. I saw his name with an arrow. He's at the Dunkin Donut building in front of our Agency. I stood up quickly and washed my face. I wore a simple crop top with black ripped jeans and a Nike Air shoes.

I followed the signal to where he is.

Soon enough, I can see his silhouette from a good distance. And I suddenly fell on my knees when I saw the woman he's with. The woman he's been screwing for a long time now. I... it can't be. Of all people... why her? W-hy, Ashie? Why?

To be continued...

Aaaaaaand... thats SC ep1! Hi! Like I said, short update hahahaha

JiTzu fanfic coming soon! Stay tuned guuuuuys