Taking Responsibility

I woke up with a massive headache and my whole body is in pain too.

"What in the—" the last thing I remembered was... I was walking home under the strong rain.

I groaned in frustration as I sit up. I felt a warm towel on my forehead so I took it and roamed my eyes around on a very familiar place.

"What in the world? How did I—"

I was cut off when the door swung open, revealing Jihyo and Chaengie holding a basin of water with a clean towel on Jihyo's shoulder and some meds being held by Chaeng.

JH: oh hey, Ashie. You're finally awake.

"How long was I out? A few hours?"

CY: you were unconscious for almost a week, hyung.

"A week!?" I exclaimed, not believing what Chaeng said.

JH: yep. You fell unconscious as soon as you arrived the dorm the next morning after our Twiceland zone 2 day 3. If Nayeon wasn't there to catch you, you might've gotten a concussion and have amnesia again.

"Well that would be a good thing." I mumbled but unfortunately, Chae heard me and she suddenly hit my head with her foam slipper.

"Ow! The hell was that for?" I held my head as I look at Chaeng, squinting my eyes at her.

CY: you think I didn't hear what you just said? -_-

She lifted up her slipper again but stopped mid-air when the door swung open again, revealing a Bunny and Squirrel. Yep, Nayeon and Sana.

"ASHIEEEEE~" they yelled in unison as they ran to me and suddenly jumped on me and hugged me tight.

"C-Can't... b-breathe..." I strugglingly said while tapping their heads.

CY: unnies, do you have any plans of killing, Ashie hyung? He just woke up, you know.

SN: oops. Sorry. *she pulls away from the hug, pulling Nayeon with her*

NY: We were worried si---

This time it was Nayeon who got cut off when loud footsteps were heard heading to my room. DahJeongMo were the ones who barged inside now. Dahyun looked so happy that she immediately ran to me and hugged me. Of course, I hugged her too. Jeong slightly hit my head saying she wouldn't stop crying when she saw how I fell down on the floor with Nayeon catching me. Momo on the other hand just walked up to me and stared silently.

"Wha—" she cut me off when she suddenly shoved 5 pocky sticks in my mouth.

MM: quite worrying us, stupid.

She said as she slightly hit my head. I smiled as I looked at all of them. I looked over the door hoping she would walk in and hug me or something.

NY: looking for Mina?

"Eh? W-what? N-no I'm not." I stuttered but they just all laughed.

JY: y-yes, y-you a-are.

She said imitating me.

"Shut it, ostrich." I gave her a plain look but in return I got a hit on my head.

JY: who are you calling ostrich!?

"I was calling Sana ostrich. -_- of course you, stupid. Who do you think the ostrich of Twice is?"

DH: wow. Ash is Tzuyu's male version.

CY: I ship AshTzu!! Ohmylords jihyosus christ, maknae couple! 😍