This I Promise You Forevermore

A/N: final chapter! T^T soooooo sorry for ending thiiiis :( but yeah... who knows? I might turn this into a series. Hehe :">

I'm fucking nervous T^T the last time I felt this nervous was... 10 years ago.

I was facing the mirror and adjusted my bow tie when I felt Kai tap my shoulder.

"Hey, Kai." I smiled.

"Relax, bro. This is your big day. You should be proud."

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. Hehe." I let out an awkward chuckle making him laugh.

"Geez I suddenly remembered how nervous you were 10 years ago."

"Fuck you, Kai." I squinted my eyes at him and he just laughed again.

He helped me fix my suit and everything.

Mina

Okaaaaay. Today is the big day. My hands are freaking cold. I'm getting these jitters.

Suddenly, Jihyo walked into my dressing room and helped me with my gown.

"Mina, the ceremony will start in 30 minutes. Just calm down. You're too nervous. But Ashie is more nervous than you are. Haha."

"I couldn't help it. I'm getting these jitters." I said.

She held my hand and squeezed it gently.

"You will be fine." She smiled and hugged me. I did the same and I suddenly felt calm.

Soon my mom and dad walked in, my mom hugged me tight.

"I'm so happy for you, baby." My mom whispered while hugging me.

"Thanks, mom." I smiled at her before looking at dad.

My dad is a bit sad, knowing that his only daughter is getting married.

"Dad... don't be sad, okay? Eventhough I'm gonna be married, I am still your baby princess." I smiled and hugged him. Soon I felt him hugging back.

"I just can't believe that my only daughter is gonna be married." He said and kissed my forehead.

Ash

I'm at the altar waiting for the church doors to open with my members. Yep... I am getting married. I'm getting married to the girl of my dreams. My bestfriend and my everything. I had Kai as my bestman and Jihyo as Mina's bride's maid. 5 years after Mina and I became official, I finally asked her hand in marriage which she immediately replied with 'Yes'. That was the most happiest moment of my life.

JYPE idols started to arrive one by one. And other idols that Starlight have been close to.

Especially our BTS sunbaenims. All of them are happily married except for Jungkook. But hey, atleast he is engaged with IU (IUKook Shipper!!! 😍😍) the rapper line kept their promise that they will marry an ARMY but no kids yet. Jin is married to Elkie. Yes... he married my monster cousin. Weird right? Meh. As long as my cousin is happy. Hoshi and Woozi are grown ups now too and they love Jin being their Daddy. Taehyung is married with Blackpink's Jennie and had a 3 year old son named Kim Yeontan. Jimin is married with Red Velvet's Seulgi and they have twins, boy and girl named, Park Seulmin and Park Andrey. Same age with Tantan or Yeontan. (I fucking ship TaeNnie and SeulMin toooo! Ghad my heartue!)