Why Are You Doing This To Me? Part 1

The ride back to the dorm is deafening. Not because it's noisy but with the fact that it's fucking awkward. Why?

Flashback to 4 hours ago

Everyone is having a blast at the welcome party for Starlight. Camila Cabello, a member of the American girl group, 5th Harmony who is actually a Twice fangirl is having a time of her life laughing and talking with her faves at our table. She would make small conversations towards me and my members in which we happily complies with answers.

Maroon 5, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran are on stage singing along to each other's songs.

My members left and went to the dance floor to dance. I stood up and excused myself from the girls to get a small drink.

As I was waiting for my drink, a girl was sitting next to me. I immediately noticed her the moment I looked at her. My ex.

"T-Tiffany?"

Yes. Tiffany of Girl's Generation.

TF: hi. It's been a long time, huh?

I nodded fast looking like an idiot. I heard her chuckle.

TF: congrats on the birth of your group. I hope you'll be one hell of a hit like BTS.

"T-thanks. Although being like BTS is kinda... you know... questionable since they're a big hit already. No pun intended."

TF: you may not be as big as them right now but you'll suddenly reach the same point as them.

She offered me a smile in which I happily returned.

We caught up with each other while having small drinks. She's currently dating Kai of EXO and actually I'm happy for her. Atleast she found someone that she would treat good this time.

I walked her back to her members and I was greeted with hugs from the other SNSD girls especially Sunny.

SN: yah! Ashie! It's been years! You're looking good.

"Haha. Thanks, Sunny. Well, I'm gonna go back to out table. See ya."

TF: hey Ash?

"Hmm?"

TF: it's good to see you again.

She walked up to me and hugged me after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I gently hugged her back with a smile.

After we pulled away from the hug, Kai walked over to us.

Kai: let's go, Tiff?

TF: sure.

Kai then turned to me and patted my shoulder.

Kai: congratulations on your first step to stardom, kid.

"Thanks, Kai hyung. And I'm happy for the both of you. I wish you two the best."

Kai and Tiff smiled at me and I turned to walk back to our table.

TWICE's gaze was on me.

"What?"

JH: you know Tiffany sunbaenim?

"Uhm yeah. She's my ex."