Happy Birthday Author!

What's up, guys? In case you get confused, I am Ross. Your lovely author's childhood friend. We've been friends for like 21 years. Literally. 😂😂 I came home to the Philippines just to surprise this bundle of jerkiness (your author) for his special day.

So yeah... today is his 21st Birthday. And actually, he have no fricking idea that I know his phone password which is too fricking easy to guess.

So ASH! ASH TACHIBANA, in case you read this later mate, I just wanna say a very happy happy 21st birthday to you! I'm very lucky to have such an amazing friend such as you. You never stopped bugging me for the past 15 years ever since I transferred to South Kor. Haha 😂 Wishing you the best in life, bruv.

I know this past few months or should this past year, you've been experiencing a lot of depression lately. Especially with the fact that you already lost 3 people in just 5 months of 2018 and that you have been cheated on by your girlfriend. And I apologize for not being there by your side to comfort you. It wasn't an easy journey for you, mate but know that you have your Rising Star Family and me to be your strength in times of need.

And also, thank you for teaching me patiently about learning Japanese, Korean and Filipino language. Given the fact that I'm a fricking Aussie. Haha! Cause of you, I learned different languages. Even your so called "alien" language. 😂 Hugs n kisses to ya, mate!  🤗🥂🍾

Again— happy birthday, bruv! Enjoy your special day! I hope you find the right girl soon!

You guys can leave your messages to him too! Haha! Peace out, bruv.

~Ross Lee