Welcome Party for Starlight

Today is the day Starlight will be having a welcome party at JYPE and we're at the changing room, waiting for the make up artist. The boys were shocked when they found out I'm actually living with Twice and not with them back at our own dorm which is just a block away 😂😂

"I didn't tell you since you never asked ever since." I shrugged and got a faint 'aish' from them.

MH: wait... who's the eldest here? I'm 23
DHae: I'm 22.
MK: us Takahashi bros are 21.
KV: 20.
AL: same with MinHo.
MC: same with the triplets.

They all looked at me.

"I'm the maknae, you pabos. I'm 19."

DHae: welp... looks like Minho and Alex are the hyungs. What month are you Minho?
MH: January 25th.
DHae: you Lex?
AL: February 14th. The day every single person hates. -_-

We all laughed at Alex's last comment.

"How come I'm single but I don't hate Valentine's Day?" I said to contradict his statement.

KT: yah! You said you're taken!

"First off... Mina was the one who said that. Second, are you that stupid not to get the real deal, Kai? You know I only have my eyes and heart for Mina."

Kai finally got it and formed an 'O' shape with his mouth.

YS: has anyone seen my phone? *sighs*

I noticed Kai stiffling his laugh and I know he knows something. "Kai has it." I said. Yusei suddenly tackled Kai on the ground to make him give his phone back until Kai finally gave up and gave it back to him.

KT: how the hell did you know I have it?

"You're not good at hiding your emotions so it's obviously too obvious that you have it. Dzuh." I rolled my eyes at him as the make up artists walked in our changing room and started to work their magic on us.

30 minutes after doing their magic on each of us, we changed into our suits.

I'm the only one wearing white suit while the 8 of them are wearing black suits. (Suit photo below. And don't mind the model wearing the suits 😂😂😂)

We walked out of our room just in time as Twice walked out of theirs

"Oh my heavens. You girls looked like a bunch of fallen angels." I said and saw my 3 roommates blushing while the rest just smiled and thanked me.

" I said and saw my 3 roommates blushing while the rest just smiled and thanked me