The Birth of Starlight

It's been 3 days since The Music Bank event. Luckily it's a day off for the girls as for me... I have to be at the company cause PD-nim wants to talk to me about something. Crap. I hope it's not about my breakdrown during my performance 😭😭😭

"Sheesh I'm getting nervous." I mumbled as I tie my shoe. I guess Nayeon unnie heard it cause she suddenly patted my back.

"Don't let his stare intimidate you, dosaeng." She giggled.

I let out a huge sigh.

"If you're that nervous, then we'll just have to come with you then." Jihyo suggested.

"Ehh? N-no, no. It's alright. Today is your day off so you girls should enjoy staying for the day here at the dorm."

"Nah. As soon as you leave and as soon as we ran out of options of enjoying our day off, it'll suddenly get boring so I agree with Jihyo unnie." Dahyunie protested.

I kept declining their offer until I finally gave up and let them tag along.

"Yay! Now go get changed, girls!" Jihyo yelled.

"Do you really have to yell?" I asked covering my ears.

"Yah pabo I'm not yelling!"

"You just did." I tilted my head cutely causing her to flick my forehead.

"OW!!"

"That's what you get for teasing me." She blurted a quick 'bleh' before walking upstairs.

"Aish." I mumbled and smiled a bit as I wait for them to get changed.

------

They've been upstairs for almost an hour already. Sigh.

Girls and their changing time.

"Alright let's go!" The mighty Jihyo yelled as soon as they got down the stairs.

"You sure took your time."

"Wait I forgot to put a lipstick on!" Sana exclaimed and almost ran upstairs.

"Yah do it in the van! JYP is gonna kill me if I'm late!"

"Hahaha! Just kidding Ashie!" Sana locked her arms with mine dragging me out of the house as the rest of the girls followed behind. Of course before Sana can drag me I was already holding Mina's hand so she was dragged along with me 😂😂

"Aish, you squirrel." I sat at the 1st row between Sana and Mina and the rest got in after us.

The drive took 30 minutes due a little traffic on our way to the building. As soon as we pulled over, a lot of people are gathered outside. Mostly paparazzis. And fans. Obviously the ONCES.

"Minari notice me!"

"Chaeyoungie saranghae!"

"Tzuyu-ah marry me!"

Different requests from fans for their respective biases. Tzuyu just even laughed when one of her fans asked her to marry him.

"Ash oppa, notice me!"

"Oppa I love you!!"

"Oppa I loved your performance at the Music Bank!!"

"Ash oppa! I ship MinAsh!!"

"Aniyo! AshSana is cuter!"

"AshNayeon onleh!"