Special Chapter Part 2: It's Not What You Think

My heart slowly break into pieces as I watch him smile genuinely while holding her hands.

So that perfume scent I always smell on him is hers. No wonder it's so fucking familiar.

I stayed there for a few good seconds before I finally gathered the courage to stand up and walk inside the restaurant.

He didn't manage to notice me since he is busy talking and laughing with his mistress.

I slowly walked over to there table and total surprise is written on their faces.

"M-Mina..." they both said my name.

"So... this is the reason why you always come home late? W-why, Ash? What did I ever do for you to do this to me?! Is she that good in bed that you have to fucking cheat on me!?" I couldn't stop my voice from shaking due to the pain and tears.

"Mina it's not what you—" I cutted her off when I slapped her hard.

"And you... I knew you're a snake but I never knew that you would go to this extent, Nayeon!"

"MINA!" Ash yelled making me look at him. "Just what the hell is that shit are you blabbering about?!"

"I should be the one asking you here, Ash? Of all people, why Nayeon? Why screw with my bestfriend?!" This time, I slapped him hard.

"Are you drinking?! You're not thinking straight. We'll talk when we get home." He said as he grabbed my hand walking out the restaurant.

"Let me go!" I tried to pry my hand away from him but I failed. The guard tried to stop him from dragging me but Nayeon stopped the guard first.

"It's okay chief. That's her husband." Nayeon told the guard.

"Nayeon, I'm so sorry about what happened." Ash apologized to her.

"No, it's okay Ashie." Nayeon hugged him and he did the same with one arm. "I'll call Jeongyeon to pick me up. Go settle things with Mina. She needs to know." She said and Ash nodded.

As soon as they broke the hug, he opened the car door and told me to get in and I did. He sighed and looked at me. "You're more possessive than I thought." He said and shut the door and walked to the driver's seat and hopped in and as soon engine powered up, he drove back home.

The whole ride was silent. None of us dared to break the silence and that's good. I don't wanna hear anything from him. Not even a single explanation. Seeing him with Nayeon already explained everything. He cheated on me.

He parked the car in front of our gate and turned off the engine before heaving a deep sigh. "Mina—"

"I want a divorce." I cutted him off and hopped off the car and went straight inside the house.

I immediately went to our room and laid down the bed.

A few good minutes passed and I heard shuffling footsteps heading towards the room.

"Mina... tell... me... you're joking." Ash said as he tried to catch his breath.

"No. I want a divorce. If you would cheat on me just because I can't give you a first born yet, then let's just end this marriage. I think ALMOST 2 years of being husband and wife is enough." I said as I emphasize the word 'almost' and sit by the edge of the bed.

He walked over to me and knelt down to my level and took my hands. He just stared at my hands as he caressed them and heaved a deep sigh.

"Do you really think I can do that to you, jagiya? Do you really see me as that kind of person? We've known each other our whole lives, Mina. You should already know that I don't do those things especially to you." His voice was shaky. He was holding back his self from crying.

"Then why? Why are you with her? You always come home late. Sometimes drunk. You always looked so exhausted when you come home. The sweet things you do to me when we first got married, you don't do those anymore. Late night cuddles, late night kisses. You don't do them lately at all. And the scent I always smell from you every night. It's Nayeon's scent... isn't it?" I can see pain in his eyes as I talk.

He heaved another deep sigh and mumbled "bummer".

"What?"

"You judge me too much. Yes, it was Nayeon's scent on me. But that doesn't mean I'm cheating on you, you pabo penguin. Nayeon was just helping me for a special occasion. And as my thanks for her, I hugged her. Aren't you used to that ever since I became an idol at JYPE? Geez. I asked her among all of your members since she knows you well than the rest." He sighed as he flicked my forehead. "I asked her to help me prepare for tomorrow. What? You think I would forget our own anniversary? Never in hell." He continued and kissed my hand. "Like what she said before you fucking slapped her... it's not what you think." A tear escaped his eyes. I gently cupped his cheek that I slapped and caressed it. I heard him hiss.

"Sorry. I... I was just too jealous. I don't wanna lose you, Ash. I don't know what I'll do. I'm scared with just the thought of you falling out of love for me."

"You don't have to be scared of losing me or even me falling out of love for you, Mina. You're my bestfriend, my wife. My love for you would just grow strong each second." He said as he kissed my palm.

"I'm sorry for slapping you and her Ashie. I'm sorry for saying I want a divorce. I didn't know what I was saying." I ran my fingers through his smooth hair and hugged him tight and he lost his balance as he wrapped his arms around me and we fell on the floor.

I heard him chuckle as he bury his face in my neck and started planting kisses on my neck.

"Y-Yah." I called out and he just looked at me with a smirk. "W-What's with that smirk?"

"You're sitting on me, jagiya." He said and it clicked me. I hid my face on his chest.

"Why so shy? It's not like I'm not your husband." He whispered huskily on my ear.

I looked at him and with no hesitation, I kissed him. It started off with a simple kiss until it slowly turned into a different kissing state.

(Aaaaand...!! I'm gonna leave the rest to your dirty imaginations! Hahaha!)

LAST 1 ep OF SPECIAL CHAPTERS!

Hi again. Haha! Here's is the 2nd to the last update of AOTS! I hope you guys enjoyed :)

-Ash