Moving Back

I woke with the most beautiful girl I've seen my whole life still asleep beside me. My Mina.

I smiled at the sight of her sleeping with a smile. I gently got up making sure she wouldn't be disturbed. I wrote her a note and placed it by the bedside lamp before I looked back at her sleeping position and gently pecked her lips and cover her with the blanket before slowly leaving the room.

I walked downstairs and saw the 8 girls watching TV.

"Good Morning." I yawned as I fix my bed hair.

"More like good afternoon, oppa." Dubu said. "It's already 1:45 in the afternoon." Yoda said when she saw my confused face.

"Really? Wow. That was a long sleep." I said in disbelief as I head to the kitchen to make Brunch for me and Mina.

As I was finishing up the pancakes and scrambbled eggs that I made, I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked back to see who it is and smiled when I saw her.

"Morning, jagi." She sleepily said.

"It's already 2:00pm, jagi so it's good afternoon for you." I chuckled as I put the pancakes on two plates and put the eggs beside the pancakes and set it aside and faced her.

"Really? I thought it's still 8 in the morning." She yawned again.

She looks hot in her bed hair.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Did you sleep well, love?" I asked, she nodded and looked at me.

"Best sleep I have in those 5 years." She smiled and kissed my chin, making me chuckle.

"Good. Come. Let's eat Brunch." I laughed as I take the plates at the dining table and we started to eat happily. Sometimes I would put whipped cream on her nose and snap a quick photo of it. She would also do the same to me.

After we finished eating and cleaned up the mess that we did, we walked back to the living room with our hands tangled to each other and joined them watching TV.

"MinAsh has finally sailed!" DubChaeng ft. SaJeongMo. Mina and I chuckled at them.

"NaTzu is next." Nayein did an aegyo as she was about to hug Tzuyu who just face palmed her.

"NaTzu? What are you a Fairy Tail character?" Tzuyu said with a poker face. What a savage. She never changed. Still savage after those 5 years. Haha!

"Ouch. Got rejected by Tzuyu." Momo said.

"SaTzu only girls." Sanake moved to Tzuyu and was about to wrap her arms around Tzuyu but like what Yoda did to Nayeon, she face palmed Sana before she can even hug Tzuyu.

"That is way worst than NaTzu." Again with the savage line! Wow. Haha!

"Whoops. Rejection part 2." Dahyun said.

"The only real ship in this room is MinAsh, no more no less. Quit being gays, unnies." Tzuyu added again.

"Aigoo~ my daughter, Tzuyu-is so matured!" Jihyo suddenly hugged Tzuyu which made Tzuyu blush.

"Wow. She rejected 2 snakes of Twice but didn't reject Jihyo. Is this another proof of JiTzu?!" Jeong said, making them both blush harder.

"Uhhhh..."

"Jihyo and Tzuyu are having this special connection with each other for the past 4 years." Mina whispered to me.

"Ah. That explains it." I whispered back. "But how about their relationships with the rest of Starlight?" I whispered again.

"It didn't work out well. They were better off being friends so yeah... the only Twistar ship that sailed is ours."

"Hmm"

"Anyways! Enough of you gay ships! Ash..." Jihyo called out to me.

"Yeah?"

"I hope you won't hurt Mina again. If you try hurting her again, I will break your bones."

"Gotcha, Ji." I gave her a quick thumbs up.

"Hey, oppa?" Chaengie

"Yes baby cub?"

"Are you leaving us again?" She frowned. The rest did too.

"Ani. I'm just going back to Japan tomorrow so I can settle the school papers of Woozi and Hoshi so they can enroll here." I said and saw their faces lit up.

"So after that, you're staying here for good?" Jihyo said. I nodded.

"Yeah but I still have to find a permanent house for me, Elkie and the boys to move in."

"You guys can move in with us. Having a few more people in our dorm is no big deal."

"Meh. I've contacted the boys and asked if they have more space available at the dorm and they said yes. So technically they're staying at the Starlight dorm." I shrugged.

"how about you, jagi? Where are you gonna stay?" Mina asked as she played with my hand that was holding hers.

"With them." I saw all of them frown.

"Eh? What's with those frowns?" I asked.

"Move back here and stay with us again." Jeong said.

"But—"

"Pleaaaaaseeeeee???" Oh no. Here comes the aegyo combination.

I sighed deep before nodding.

"Alright, fine."

The 8 girls finally cheered.

"Wow. After all these years, you still can't stand their aegyos?" Mina said, chuckling.

"Unfortunately, I still can't and I probably won't be able to." I released another sigh and they just laughed.

Well I'm glad to be back here with them. I realized that my life wouldn't be as great as it is right now if I hadn't met Twice.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short update! *passes by*

Oooon the other hand... *comes back* what do you guys think about a zombie apocalypse based story? Still a TWICE fanfic.

I will post a cover of it soon on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! :) check the latest [Not an update] page I published here for the account names :)

That's a— AHHHH!!! *falls from a cliff*

-Ash