Saved(5)

Daryl's P.O.V

We made it to a nursing home looking place, a guy was having an asthma attack. Tons of old people were everywhere.

The grandma led Filipe away, Gerimo took us to a closed and boarded up door (Boarded with one board) with two guards on the outside.

"Take down the board," Gerimo commanded.

They did as he said yanking the nails out. They used a key to unlock it.

"Go ahead and get her," Gerimo said.

"Can we have a talk?" Rick asked Gerimo, they went somewhere with Glenn. T-dog stayed with me.

I opened the door and was immediately slammed into the wall with a soft hand held tightly around my throat, the other hand had a sharp piece of wood inches from my temple. It was Bella, who was breathing hard.A chunk of the door frame was missing. Her eyes widened when she saw it was me, she jumped back looking embarrassed but never dropped the piece of wood. The wood was from the doorframe that she sharpened.

"You alright?" I asked her, "Did they hurt you?"

She shook her head. The guard guy stepped in.

"We wouldn't have locked her in, but she was scared, wouldn't trust us," The guy said.

She hung her head low. Clearly exhausted and embarrassed, I don't know why she would be embarrassed.

"Well, we came and got ya so come on," I said. She nodded and we all left. Rick handed over some of the guns. We walked in a group when we left, but Bella was 2 yards behind us. I looked behind us to make sure she was close in case something happened.

She narrowed her eyes at the bag of guns for a moment, but then when she saw me looking at her, she hung her head low again. She doesn't like being looked at, noted. I don't know why I remember these things, she's difficult to figure out, I'm mostly just making guesses.

"Better catch up," I stated, I looked behind me to see if she sped up, she didn't.

"Where are the rest of the guns?" She asked finally speaking up.

"Rick gave them away," I growled. "How long did those old farts have left anyways?"

"How long do any of us have?" Rick asked honestly. I shrugged.

"Why'd you give them away?" She asked.

"To get you back originally, but because they needed them," Rick stated.

"Don't ever do that," She stated sternly. We all stopped to look at her and her face turned dark red.

"What do ya mean?" I asked.

"Guns, anything. Don't risk your lives or give up anything for me," She told us almost looking pissed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just... don't," She said.

"Bella we need y-" Rick started. She held her hand up and shook her head, we all started walking again. She moved up, now about a yard away.

We slowed down forcing her to stay with us. We didn't want her to be too far away and have something happen. When we sped up again, she hung back again. Finally they went ahead of us and I slowed down and walked beside her.

"Why aren't you up with them?" She asked after a few minutes.

"Why aren't you up with them?" I asked her back, she shrugged.

"Oh yeah, Gerimo gave me your weapons," T-dog stated turning around and giving her a few knives and a gun. One of them was new and she was missing an old one.